Jersey Shore 4: Italy | added Jersey Shore 5

So they are filming right now in Italy. I'm an avid TMZ reader and just by some of the headlines that have been going through there the last week or so this could be another epic season.Two spoilers from TMZ:

Ronnie fucks up the Situation over some Ronnie/Sam situation when the Sitch gets his shit in the middle of it. Pictures of the Sitch's face all red and beat up.Snooki runs into a cop car while driving (supposedly no alcohol involved but she was detained for a brief periodSet to air later this year. Can't wait!

Oh, awesome. So this season is going to be exactly like last season.
hopefully everything except the constant Ronnie/Sam crap. I think whether we want to admit it or not, we need a little bit of their drama, just not in your face every single episode. Wanna see a lot of MVP this season
hopefully everything except the constant Ronnie/Sam crap. I think whether we want to admit it or not, we need a little bit of their drama, just not in your face every single episode. Wanna see a lot of MVP this season
I'll be honest, if every episode is nonstop R/S drama I'm going to stop watching. I wanted to drown her in a bucket last season just so she'd stop complaining.

I actually know the girl who was in the pictures on TMZ of Situation's first hook up in Italy

Are these the same boots Jim Carey wears in dumb and dumber after getting out of the lamborghini?-dLY8QLBiMD2jELFamkh.png
That's the dumbest looking thing I've seen today, if not the past few weeks. And i've looked in the mirror, too. Love the cleavage, tho, and the neck brace would go well with a ball gag.
  • 1 month later...

pretty hilarious ....http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20093463-10391698.htmlAbercrombie & Fitch is not a fan of about being a part of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's wardrobe. The preppy retailer is so against it that it's even offering to pay the "Jersey Shore" star to stop wearing its clothes.The Ohio-based company said Tuesday that it's worried that having Sorrentino seen in its merchandise could cause "significant damage" to the brand's image. .........Calling the offer a "win-win situation," Abercrombie said they have offered a "substantial payment" to Sorrentino and producers of the MTV reality show to have him wear an "alternate brand."

Now that's why I watch this show. (Other than the stupid Ronnie and Sam make-up)Funny ass prank messing around on the phone and having the twins show up to see Mike.And then the virgin one gets passed around 5 times? (Mike>Deena>Vinny>Deena>Vinny)About the only thing I got out of the Snooki drama is that I had forgotten J-Woww was even still on the show.