please stop with the double/triple/quadruple posts

people should realize that if you click submit and you get the debug screen that your post still went through, or at least go back to the thread and reload before you post the exact same thing 2,3,4, or in one case I saw 5 more times.just click once and wait, its not that hard

people should realize that if you click submit and you get the debug screen that your post still went through, or at least go back to the thread and reload before you post the exact same thing 2,3,4, or in one case I saw 5 more times.just click once and wait, its not that hard

i invented the double post as a point of style. since then time has brought the advent and evolution of the triple and quad posts. There is heresay that people are even working on the quintuple posts but that noone has perfected it.

p.s. OP - you had to know this was coming.
yeah i know, but you're doing it just for fun, not out of stupidity of not realizing it was already posted
what?
you know, sometimes I forget just how funny you fcp guys really are :roll:
Even a NW donk like you had to see that comming.I love you scotty
what?
you know, sometimes I forget just how funny you fcp guys really are :roll:
Even a NW donk like you had to see that comming.I love you scotty
well thanks, I might feel the same way about you except you're a colts fan, and I HATE THE COLTS, lol