losing streak

For my firts 10K hands on the 50 NL table 6handed, I made 25BB/100. I was destroying and it was sooo easy. At some point I really thought I could sustain this beat, with all the poor play that was going on there. For the last couple of days, I lost more than 300$ and it seems like I forgot everything about how to play poker.I also suffered severe beats. I lost twice with set over set, once with the second nut 2 cards straight, a couple of flush over flush... Another thing is that I seem to NEVER hit the flop, it's ridiculous. With my style of play (loose-aggressive according to PT), it used to be pretty rare that my % of pots won was under 20%. For my last couple of sessions, it averages something like 8%. I just don't know what to do to get out of this terrible streak. Another problem is that this streak has really affected my reads of situations. I used to know pretty well when to lay down a good hand, but now it seems that I just don't know if I'm really beat when I have a good hand or if it's just because of my recent negativism.Any advice from people who went through these streaks ? I'm really looking forward to crush those games again before I lose all my bankroll...

Ive been through this im actually going through it right now. It seems to be very prolonged this time. Its one of the hardest things to overcome. It can really shake you up. What i would do is make sure that the money you made in the beginning wasn't luck. Especially if you say PT says your a loose aggresive player. That generally isn't a profitable style of play. The only way to get over it is to take a step back calm yourself down. And pray that the poker gods will give you a ****ing break.

Thank you for the hint, I appreciate. The thing is I think a loose-aggressive style of play is the best way to crush those 6 handed tables. I can't count the number of times where people went all in against me just because I raised their blinds 3 or 4 times before. You quickly get the image of a " maniac" and then people are willing to put all their money in with any pair. I really believe that TAG is not the optimal style of play for these tables.About the luck, of course I've probably been more lucky than not so far, but I still think that I have the edge over most opponents in these games. I guess I will just try to tighten up a little and focus more to get through this damn streak.