Napl Freeroll Shootout.

I've been out of a BR for a bit now, and found out the NAPL games are pretty numerous. I've been getting to the final table of those shootouts, but every freaking time, without fail, I will get second place. I have no freaking idea how to deal with those loose donkeys that are completely obsessed with trying to outplay you every freaking hand. No matter what, they will raise every single hand and will claim they are very good. I'll wait, and wait for the perfect timing to go all-in, but when it comes, I get donked. I don't just fold to this point, I'm heads up usually, and will have a very good read. It's always funny, because without fail, I will always get these types of people when it comes down to heads up, always. Once someone starts to go in every single hand, bluffing at every single pot, I just lose all focus, because know I know I'm not playing poker anymore. I must gamble in order to win, no skill involved anymore. What do you guys do when you get screwed by a loose donkey that's either in your blinds or you're in theirs? By the way, I just lost a three hour long game, and am venting. It's my only edge, being able to take forever.

I've been out of a BR for a bit now, and found out the NAPL games are pretty numerous. I've been getting to the final table of those shootouts, but every freaking time, without fail, I will get second place. I have no freaking idea how to deal with those loose donkeys that are completely obsessed with trying to outplay you every freaking hand.
play very tight, never try and bluff them postflop, shove hard when short preflop with value hands. and please try and work on your tilt. you sound extremely tilted. this will make you play down to there level. dont let them drag you down.