"face The Ace" On Nbc Tonight

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting to see what it turns out to be.
yeah1st ever prime time poker show on a major networkhopefully it is sick

WTF, here in the Detroit area they previewed this and are now showing a ****ing paid advertisement. They also did this this year with the NBC Heads Up Championship. I ****ing pissed.

WTF, here in the Detroit area they previewed this and are now showing a ****ing paid advertisement. They also did this this year with the NBC Heads Up Championship. I ****ing pissed.
Relax,Just watched the first round and I'm truly depressed.

Watching it right now.Hate the format, HATE the host, hate the drama they're trying to inject.Only 10 min. in and I can't stand listening to the host.

lol this show is a total epic fail.but i mean... did anyone think it wouldnt be?
I guess I'm not missing anything then. I would like to witness the hilarity of this fail. I guess I'll just have to watch in on pokertube or some shit later.

the Ivey match was brutal, but after that it seemed legit and now I'm wondering if he could score the million next episode.

take a good look.....they will not air another one of these ever again.
Doesn't matter how good or bad it is since it's an infomercial and already paid for.

a bag of poop has held my interest longer than this show ever couldi couldnt make it too the commerciali did love the non interesting banter between ivey and that punkass with the low hat i vote for the host to be fired , then rehired as bob sagets bitch on loan to tom green

I'm guessing they are told to be very social. Lindgren is probably sitting there thinking "Wow this guy is such a fish......."And I agree with the others, the Soprano guy is REALLY unnecessary. TBH, so far this show has been so bad that's it's entertaining.

You people sure do bitch a lot. I didn't think it was that bad. I guess I am just clueless. I'll try to bitch more in the future.
You must be new here

the show was shot like 3 weeks ago so it seems pretty rushed. I hated the host, how small a role ali nejad played, how they dont attempt to talk strategy, and showing the first guys match was a bad deicision.

the show was shot like 3 weeks ago so it seems pretty rushed. I hated the host, how small a role ali nejad played, how they dont attempt to talk strategy, and showing the first guys match was a bad deicision.
Yah that first matched seemed so rigged and lasted 3 hands? wtf. The dude looked so shady too.EDIT: I'm calling Chris Ferguson for the last ace.