Cannot stand his voice, always had to mute those annoying commercials. But crazy stuff...just watched him on Conan last week.Bad time to be a celebrity of any sorts.

i really liked this guy although recently i have had to hit the mute button whenever i seen him come on tv. i know this might be convoluted but i call this guy to be next , Ed%20Oneil1.jpgis this wrong
Is that Al Bundy? He is awesome.

this will probably come out sounding dickish, but out of all the famous people in the world, billy mays was my favorite, and probably the only one i would be saddened by if they died, i nearly cried today when i heard, and im not an emotional person.

Steve Irwin was my favorite.And at least he didn't have his tongue bitten off by a prostitute...He went out with class
That dude that got his tongue bit was Vince (the ShamWow) guy, not Billy Mays.
That dude that got his tongue bit was Vince (the ShamWow) guy, not Billy Mays.
And at least he didn't have his tongue bitten off by a prostitute...He went out with class
Didn't say it was billy mays.

Never was a huge fan until I started watching the Pitchmen show. Seemed to be a genuinely good guy. Had a young daughter with his new wife & a son from his first marriage. His death will affect a lot of people. Sad.

That definitely belongs in the same conversation of worst (or best) mug shots ever with Nick Nolte, Gary Busey, Mel Gibson, etc...
You think he looks bad? You should have seen the hooker after he was done with her.
lol, i think he looks worse by far
http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com...shamwowhppk.jpghttp://www.news.mylocoworld.com/wp-content...-prostitute.jpg(A little gorey, so I took off the tags. Click on your own discretion)Looks at her eyes man..Blood makes her look like a demon.Though...I can honestly say, if a girl tried to bite off your tongue, would you react any differently..? Seeing as how much blood was on his mouth initially she must really have chomped down.