would u have bet the river...

v***** Hand History for Game 2390209099 *****1/2 Texas Hold'em Game Table (Limit) - Tue Jul 19 15:18:18 EDT 2005Table Table 31063 (6 max) (Real Money) -- Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 6Seat 1: jacqz ( $37)Seat 2: Suited621 ( $64.75)Seat 3: Gozer825 ( $8.22)Seat 4: dansoprano ( $61)Seat 5: Kranti ( $36.25)Seat 6: dodgemjoe ( $48.75)Gozer825 posts small blind (0.50)dansoprano posts big blind (1)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to Suited621 [ Ah, Qh ] Kranti raises (2) to 2dodgemjoe folds.jacqz folds.Suited621 raises (3) to 3Gozer825 folds.dansoprano calls (2)Kranti calls (1)** Dealing Flop ** : [ Ks, Jh, Ts ] dansoprano bets (1)Kranti raises (2) to 2Suited621 raises (3) to 3dansoprano calls (2)Kranti calls (1)** Dealing Turn ** : [ 7h ] dansoprano checks.Kranti checks.Suited621 bets (2)dansoprano calls (2)Kranti calls (2)** Dealing River ** : [ Qs ] dansoprano checks.Kranti checks.Suited621 checks.Main Pot: $23.50 | Rake: $1

the new lindsay scares me...I'm hot to trot for the "old" Lindsay...i like tig bits, and you just know she is dirty...wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no moreAs for the hand, you gotsta bet that suckah, SUCKAH! You think they are check-raising when they hit their flush? Ludicrous. 8)

As for the hand, you gotsta bet that suckah, SUCKAH! You think they are check-raising when they hit their flush? Ludicrous. 8)
Word. We're getting crying calls from two pair, set of 10's, etc., that just realized they are either beat by a flush or a straight. If someone had hit their flush, they would have bet into the aggression and let you raise it up.And BTW, Anna is tha bomb. Lindsay is a $kank. And I'd pay good money to see the two of them have at it. :wink: