plo8 nut low on the turn, no insurance

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.25 BB (9 handed) converterBB ($52.60)Hero ($24.25)UTG+1 ($24.75)MP1 ($14.55)MP2 ($20.50)MP3 ($2)CO ($6.40)Button ($11.55)SB ($7.60)Preflop: Hero is UTG with [2d], [Ad], [Ac], [9s]. Hero calls $0.25, 2 folds, BB checks.Flop: ($1.35) [8d], [6c], [5s] (5 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Button checks.I hesitate with no insurance on my nut low.Turn: ($1.35) [8s] (5 players)BB checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets $1.25, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.50 (All-In).I have an outside chance at scooping with A or 8 hits on the river. As long as a 2 doesn't hit I get half. Am i correct in discounting the liklihood of getting quartered because i hold 2 of the A's?River: ($5.60) [4h] (2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $5.60

Raise it preflop for value, raise it to $.75 and believe me there will be lots of callers at that limit (I recently did an PLO8 experiment at PP starting with $50 at $.10/$.25 level, and there are tons of lousy players at that level and they have no idea what they are doing, any 4 hands are playable to them).On the flop, you can either 1. Check, hoping someone will bet and you give them a big reraise.2. Leading all the way.It depends on how you feel about your opponents.

Jackingoff, you have PT stats from your PLO8 experiment?$50 seems like a real small bankroll for .1/.25. How many tables you playing? Seems like you want to have a full bankroll at all times, to take advantage.

No I don't have PT.I started playing 2 tables at $25 level, after I've won up to $150 I moved to $50 level. Now I am at $100 level with $430. It took me 5 sessions of playing. Mean while I was playing at PS.It's not like Smash's LHE experiment which he had lots of hands to show about. Mostly I was folding, folding, saw the flop and folding, ... At $25 and $50 level, it only took me a few (two or three) key hands to win 3/4 of the pot or double up.It's a very boring game if you want to win at low levels, but very exciting game if you want to play.

I'd been playing the .01-02 tables, 4 at a time. Won maybe $10 over 800 hands. Then last night I played 3 tables at 01-02 and one at .1/.25, which i considered irresponsible bank roll management (i had $80) and it bit me in the ass when I lost $17 when the board paired on the river to kill my made nut straight and flush draw (no low)I'm guessing by the aggression you suggest on my hand posts, that you would be exposing yourself to bad beats, but you must have missed them to be successful at such a small bankroll.

I'd been playing the .01-02 tables, 4 at a time. Won maybe $10 over 800 hands.  Then last night I played 3 tables at 01-02 and one at .1/.25, which i considered irresponsible bank roll management (i had $80) and it bit me in the ass when I lost $17 when the board paired on the river  to kill my made nut straight and flush draw (no low)I'm guessing by the aggression you suggest on my hand posts, that you would be exposing yourself to bad beats, but you must have missed them to be successful at such a small bankroll.
I think I have made several posts before that you need to play very cautiously if the board is paired, don't waste your money and wait for a better spot.
I'd been playing the .01-02 tables, 4 at a time. Won maybe $10 over 800 hands. Then last night I played 3 tables at 01-02 and one at .1/.25, which i considered irresponsible bank roll management (i had $80) and it bit me in the ass when I lost $17 when the board paired on the river to kill my made nut straight and flush draw (no low)I'm guessing by the aggression you suggest on my hand posts, that you would be exposing yourself to bad beats, but you must have missed them to be successful at such a small bankroll.
I think I have made several posts before that you need to play very cautiously if the board is paired, don't waste your money and wait for a better spot.
The board paired on the river. I didn't put in any cash after that. I bet $13 on the turn, knowing very few cards would **** me.