MarvinJr posts the small blind of $.01. hobbin66 posts the big blind of $.02. wattsmit: Jc 6h 2s AcPre-flop: zen_assassin folds. xxxpoker raises to $.04. Alicebnice calls. Nine Lives420 calls. yankeeball folds. XSTYX calls. GiGi11 calls. wattsmit calls. MarvinJr folds. hobbin66 calls. Flop (board: 9c 6d 7s): hobbin66 checks. xxxpoker bets $.29. Alicebnice folds. Nine Lives420 calls. XSTYX calls. GiGi11 calls. wattsmit calls. hobbin66 folds. Turn (board: 9c 6d 7s 5c): xxxpoker goes all-in for $1.19. Nine Lives420 calls. XSTYX goes all-in for $.81. GiGi11 goes all-in for $1. wattsmit goes all-in for $1.61. Nine Lives420 calls. River (board: 9c 6d 7s 5c 9h): (no action in this round)A couple of questions. I feel fine playing this hand from the button. Would you play it from EP?Is this a bad flop call, since I can easily get quartered and have no counterfeit protection. And what about the turn with my draw to the nut high?

Play from UTG: Absolutely - sutied A2, with a 6 (see pokermafia.com for a great article on the power of the "6").In this hand, early position raise and continuation suggests A2wheel or AAlow. Heads up I am probably gone, howere with all those callers before it gets to me I am ready to see another card with my backdoor flush and middle pair, although I am worried about straight possibilities (although any straight would probably have re-raised).On the turn I am not going anywhere with made low and nut flush draw with 4 players calling the pot in front of me! You just hope a non club 2 doesn't come !

My bad, I didn't really read the PLO8. I thought it was just PLO, Sorry! I take back what I said before. I just answered a question on PLO so I was not in the PLO8 mood. :club: