plo8 full house draw

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha/8, $0.02 BB (8 handed) converterSB ($3.63)BB ($2.62)UTG ($1.82)UTG+1 ($2.84)MP1 ($3.12)MP2 ($1.94)CO ($2.39)Hero ($6.07)Preflop: Hero is Button with [Kh], [Ts], [6s], [Kd]. UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.02, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.12) [9s], [Th], [9h] (6 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.02, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, SB folds.Turn: ($0.20) [3h] (4 players)BB checks, UTG+1 bets $0.04, MP2 calls $0.04, Hero?First is it OK to limp with this hand?No low possible. I got 4 outs to the FH, 2 to the nuts, 2 to the second nuts. 7 to 1 pot odds. How do I make a decision here? count only nut draws? include implied odds?

Just to clarify, what full house(s) are you referring to, when you say you have a draw to them? Want to make sure you completely understand your hand.Not sure I like playing this hand pre-flop. Even at micro-limits.The mini-raises are pointless. Why do people do that? Trapping? Silliness. 8)

meh, from the button, not a bad hand to see a flop with, but we gotsta be careful. Normally I wouldn't count the 2 9s as outs, someone could easily be sitting on a naked 9. With 3 hearts out there as well, I doubt your overpair is good. Think of it this way. Would you call this turn bet in hold em if you were relatively sure you were drawing to 2 outs, 4 at the most? Let this one go.

I got 4 outs to the FHno, only the 2 remaining kings make you a full. and with the 3 flush on board those are probably your only 2 outs, meaning you're about 5% to take it down. you'd need 20:1 to make a call correct here.

I got 4 outs to the FHno, only the 2 remaining kings make you a full.  and with the 3 flush on board those are probably your only 2 outs, meaning you're about 5% to take it down.  you'd need 20:1 to make a call correct here.
actually, the last 2 9s make him a full too, but I wouldn't like it.

What's wrong with my 9's outs. Wouldn't only AA or 10 10 under worry me? Those seem unlikly enough to discount.Rcoket, what would you bet with a flush draw at .01-.02? I've been betting .06 or .08 to build the pot for future pot raises.

What's wrong with my 9's outs. Wouldn't only AA or 10 10 under worry me? Those seem unlikly enough to discount.Rcoket, what would you bet with a flush draw at .01-.02? I've been betting .06 or .08 to build the pot for future pot raises.
Say somebody right now is sitting on 9T. What happens when the case 9 falls? UTG+1 called the flop bet, now leads out the turn. I think flush there, the coldcaller behind him makes me wonder. Either way, you really wanna call this with a maximum of 4 outs? the equivalent of a one way gutshot straight draw? And only 2 of those outs to the second nuts?
The only outs worth anything ith that board are the two remaining kings. You need to get out while you still can (I know it's microlimits, but don't look at it like it is money, look at it like it is chips).When there is a possible full house on board, I DON'T bet with a flush draw.I don't always bet out to build the pot either in PLO with a draw. Sometimes though, depending on what else my hand has going for it... 8)

At these limits the baby bets suggest at least one 9, so as has been pointed out you have 2 outs.No problem seeing the flop with this hand - in fact KK is arguably (let's go) a better 2 card hand to see a flop with than a (nb) naked AA.