Cc Riders Over Cheap Thieves

Winning team: CC RidersWinning player: sloshr99Time of match: 38 minutesLosing team: Cheap ThievesLosing player: KidpokerKey suckout: I forgot the preflop action, but flop was A45, all the money goes in with a few raises, kidpoker has 23, sloshr99 has A2. River 3 for a chop. No way I can get away from that hand the way I play.

NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), hand #433,015,725sloshr99's Single Table Tournament, 2 May 2006 12:25 AM ETSeat 4: sloshr99 ($1,555 in chips)Seat 8: KidPoker ($1,445 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSKidPoker posts blind ($15), sloshr99 posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPKidPoker bets $60, sloshr99 bets $195, KidPoker calls $150.FLOP [board cards 4H,AH,5S ]sloshr99 bets $250, KidPoker bets $500, sloshr99 bets $1,080 and is all-in, KidPoker calls $720 and is all-in.TURN [board cards 4H,AH,5S,6S ]RIVER [board cards 4H,AH,5S,6S,3C ]SHOWDOWNsloshr99 shows [ 2C,AS ]KidPoker shows [ 2S,3S ]sloshr99 wins $110, sloshr99 wins $1,445, KidPoker wins $1,445.SUMMARYDealer: KidPokerPot: $3,000sloshr99, bets $1,555, collects $1,555, net $0KidPoker, bets $1,445, collects $1,445, net $0

Yeah I would say that is pretty much the match there. Will I be playing you next week or another member of your crew?
next week Theresa is up, I believe.wow, I forgot that he raised and called a sizable reraise with the 23. I still feel there was no way to get away from that, as I had top pair (but with a weak kicker), fold equity, as he had been respecting my bets whenever an ace came, and a gutshot in case I was beat and called. I never imagined what the truth was. Anyone who could have put him on 23 belongs in the world series.Anyway, not being a smoker, but wanting to follow the cigar lovers tradition, I will have a victory drink. To celebrate beating Canada's finest, I will have Canada's finest; Crown Royal Special Reserve and water, on the rocks. This is not the normal Crown you get at a bar. Any whisky lover needs to seek out and try this. It is really smooth.
Guest Guest
next week Theresa is up, I believe.wow, I forgot that he raised and called a sizable reraise with the 23. I still feel there was no way to get away from that, as I had top pair (but with a weak kicker), fold equity, as he had been respecting my bets whenever an ace came, and a gutshot in case I was beat and called. I never imagined what the truth was. Anyone who could have put him on 23 belongs in the world series.Anyway, not being a smoker, but wanting to follow the cigar lovers tradition, I will have a victory drink. To celebrate beating Canada's finest, I will have Canada's finest; Crown Royal Special Reserve and water, on the rocks. This is not the normal Crown you get at a bar. Any whisky lover needs to seek out and try this. It is really smooth.
So we're bringing national pride into this now? I didn't really feel pumped up for this week's matchup as our Captain is 2-0 and cannot make the match due to prior engagements. Not only is our perfect record at stake but we simply cannot let you guys win against two Canucks in a row. Oh Canada, We stand on guard for thee...
So we're bringing national pride into this now? I didn't really feel pumped up for this week's matchup as our Captain is 2-0 and cannot make the match due to prior engagements. Not only is our perfect record at stake but we simply cannot let you guys win against two Canucks in a row. Oh Canada, We stand on guard for thee...
Whoops, forgot to login :club:
How do you take something at it's finest and add water! Now it's just a weak dull watered down version of it's former self!P.S. Nice win. Cigar lovers thanks you.