Ok, Ill do my usual set(slighty modified) since no one else does. Ill start them at 2:002:00- NLHE($5.50)2:10- NLO8($5.50)2:20- NLHE($5.50)2:30- NLO(Not hi/lo) ($5.50)2:40- NLHE($5.50)2:50- NLO8 Main Event ($11)3:00- NLHE Main Event ($11)pw is 'skippin'

wtf is with people making 400 a night, 3 then a double buyin main event is enoughlol, gl though\also, i ahvent really paid attention, but whos the wandigo of skipaments lately?

wtf is with people making 400 a night, 3 then a double buyin main event is enoughlol, gl though\also, i ahvent really paid attention, but whos the wandigo of skipaments lately?
generally after the first set of 3 or 4, people ask for more....so this way, we dont have to wait an hour for the next set after the first.troyomac is the wandigo of skips, AINEC
generally after the first set of 3 or 4, people ask for more....so this way, we dont have to wait an hour for the next set after the first.troyomac is the wandigo of skips, AINEC
Yeah for ONE night and one night only. I'm still down like a brazillion dollars from these ****in things.
why so late tonight. Usually midnight central time?
because i didnt get the idea till like 11:45 central time...and they have to be at least an hour after you make them

There must be ONE push, and ONE call EVERY hand. If someone is all in in their blind, they count as ONE push/call. That means if someone pushes before them, everyone must fold to the blind.

There must be ONE push, and ONE call EVERY hand. If someone is all in in their blind, they count as ONE push/call. That means if someone pushes before them, everyone must fold to the blind.
so the big blind has to call no matter what? if UTG pushes can LP call, or must he fold so the BB can call?
so the big blind has to call no matter what? if UTG pushes can LP call, or must he fold so the BB can call?
The first 2 to go all in are in. If someone has AA and 2 people are alaready all in they have to fold. If it goes down to SB BB they both have to push. If UTG pushes and goes all the way around to BB they have to push.

i got tunnel-vision with kk yesterday in the sb & missed the bb already being all in for his last 10. i'll voluntarily abstain from playing for a few nights as punishment.

i got tunnel-vision with kk yesterday in the sb & missed the bb already being all in for his last 10. i'll voluntarily abstain from playing for a few nights as punishment.
dontwe need more than 2
im inand oh yea eddie, I never saw is your GF preganant or not?
in order to get an accurate reading, we need to take it 5 days prior to her missed period, a friend of mine said wait till she misses it, or is late(if she does)but she's really stressing....which could easily cause her period to be late if she isnt