Can You Turn Avatars Off?

Is there a way to turn the avatars off? I like to look at this forum and sometimes I may have my small children running in and out of my office and frankly some of the avatars bring up some questions Im not ready to answer yet... thanks for the help in advance

Is there a way to turn the avatars off? I like to look at this forum and sometimes I may have my small children running in and out of my office and frankly some of the avatars bring up some questions Im not ready to answer yet... thanks for the help in advance
Questions like, "Dad, are you gambling with my college money?"
I suggest you have better control over your kids ....huge SW

I've had the same problem, theone.I keep turning them on and off, depending on if the kids are around. It's kind of a pain, because I do like having the avatars on......If I've posted in a thread, it makes it easy to scroll down til I see my own avatar to start reading new posts. The avatars make it easy to see posts by posters I like vs those I like to skip over.I wish there was an option to just block selected avatars.

If I've posted in a thread, it makes it easy to scroll down til I see my own avatar to start reading new posts.
JoeyJoJo's forum tip of the day:See that orange box to the left of the thread? That means there are new posts in that thread since you were last in it. Click on it and it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.forumyf3.jpg
JoeyJoJo's forum tip of the day:See that orange box to the left of the thread? That means there are new posts in that thread since you were last in it. Click on it and it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.forumyf3.jpg
Was about to post the same exact thing.
Thank you ! Yup, I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack :club: Can you get my money out of Neteller too ?
Questions like, "Dad, are you gambling with my college money?"
"no honey; that's just what the liberal defeatist pigs at school are brainwashing you to think"
Yeah yeah, I know You must not have a two year old....
I do have a two year old, which is why I added the huge SW :)you do know what sw stands for right?