Live@thebike Still Not Working?

The L@TB HU tournament is still not working for me. Day 1 did not work. Last night I got home around midnight and it was working but my roommate was going to bed so I had to pass it up. Now it should be the final 8 players showing and it is not working again. Am I the only one screwed over by this or is everone in the dark and have wasted 9.95 on the PPV?

anyone who's been watching the last hour or 2....how good did grinder play against david levi?!? I knew he was pretty good, but always thought alot of it had to do with a good run of cards. That guy made some crazy good plays I couldn't believe. And good ol' Barry Greenstein just sent Neverwin to the insane assylum with the beats that went down in that match!

anyone who's been watching the last hour or 2....how good did grinder play against david levi?!? I knew he was pretty good, but always thought alot of it had to do with a good run of cards. That guy made some crazy good plays I couldn't believe. And good ol' Barry Greenstein just sent Neverwin to the insane assylum with the beats that went down in that match!
yeah that was crazy....I missed the end of the match how did it end? The Barry G match
yeah that was crazy....I missed the end of the match how did it end? The Barry G match
I don't remember exactly the last hand, but the hand before was the big one where Barry crippled Neverwin to 4K vs. 316K with A9 vs A10, board of A4KQ and 9 on the river.