hand 1: What I know about rodea is that he's TAG (17/15/3.5). However, in another table this hand occured vs. him, UTG raises to 14, UTG+1 calls, in the SB villain raises to 68, I call with QQ, UTG calls, UTG+1 shoves all in for 300, SB raises to 460 all in, I fold and UTG folds. Villain had TT and the UTG+1 had AA.A couple hands later this occured.FullTiltPoker Game #3997459158: Table Alta (6 max) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:59:59 ET - 2007/10/28Seat 1: Rodea84 ($736.50)Seat 2: HERO ($411.50)Seat 3: JimmyP_BOOM ($400)Seat 4: SammyDaBull7 ($386)Seat 5: Simon Stu ($523.90)Seat 6: xerat ($152)SammyDaBull7 posts the small blind of $2Simon Stu posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HERO [Kd Ks]xerat calls $4Rodea84 raises to $22HERO has 15 seconds left to actHERO raises to $74JimmyP_BOOM foldsSammyDaBull7 foldsSimon Stu foldsxerat foldsRodea84 has 15 seconds left to actRodea84 calls $52*** FLOP *** [8h 3h 7h]Rodea84 checksHERO has 15 seconds left to actHERO bets $108Rodea84 raises to $482HERO? STOP reading to not bias your response for this question because the result for this is below (in order to provide info on the second hand, which occured vs. the same villain 15 or so hands later)a few hands later...what happened in the previous hand is he showed qhqc and hit a heart on the turn to win. those are the reads.FullTiltPoker Game #3997601934: Table Alta (6 max) - $2/$4 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:13:31 ET - 2007/10/28Seat 1: Rodea84 ($1,198.90)Seat 2: HERO ($661.60)Seat 3: JimmyP_BOOM ($400)Seat 4: SammyDaBull7 ($361.80)Seat 5: Simon Stu ($495.90)Seat 6: xerat ($194.10)SammyDaBull7 posts the small blind of $2Simon Stu posts the big blind of $4The button is in seat #3*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HERO [Ah Ac]xerat foldsRodea84 raises to $14HERO raises to $52JimmyP_BOOM foldsSammyDaBull7 foldsSimon Stu foldsRodea84 has 15 seconds left to actRodea84 calls $38*** FLOP *** [Ts 7c 5c]Rodea84 checksHERO bets $68Rodea84 has 15 seconds left to actRodea84 raises to $184HERO has 15 seconds left to actHERO has requested TIMEHEROsry not converted...comp is fkning up and is really slow

Hand 1 I put the guy on QhQx or JhJx most of the time (typed before I read results). Maybe 99 or TT, but less likely. The only way he has you beat usually is if he has AhKh or AhQh, and even then I think he may not c/r the flop like that.Hand 2 is trickier, and requires more thought. I doubt he has a club draw (you have the Ac which is a significant card). His range is probably something like TT+ for checkraising the flop, and you are beatin enough hands that I don't fold there (I think you lose to TT only). Do you shove though, or do you flat call and get it in on the turn? What play wins the most when you are ahead?

Next time just wait til you can get the converter working because it's just going to kill interest in deciphering the thread. Also post them one at a time to not detract from the focus on each hand. ZACH'S JOB IS DONE!I'm shoving both hands and watching my jaw drop as I lose both.

I also shove both hands.Hand one, villain usually wont c/r this hand without a pair and a heart. The made flush will almost always just call behind. Because of action, sets are unlikely. Your ahead of most of his range. Call.Second hand, I'd say his range is TT+, your ahead of most of it. It is unlikely a flush draw is playing back at you cause the :club: is in your hand, which means your probably WA/WB. So should be call or raise? I say just shove, he is calling with most overpairs IMO, and he doesn't have too many hands to 2 barrel bluff the turn.

Hand 1 is obv to get AI here.Hand 2, I also agree with shoving only because it might look like you're tilting and he can call with QQ/JJ when he might fold them otherwise. Normally I'd be flat calling there and looking to get it in on the turn since it's unlikely that he's drawing.

Hand 2 is trickier, and requires more thought. I doubt he has a club draw (you have the Ac which is a significant card). His range is probably something like TT+ for checkraising the flop, and you are beatin enough hands that I don't fold there (I think you lose to TT only). Do you shove though, or do you flat call and get it in on the turn? What play wins the most when you are ahead?
Call Hand 1: That's established.hand 2: I think we shove the flop. If his range is tt+ then he isn't going to be folding to a club on the board if he has tt. There is a good chance he will fold JJ+ though if there is the third club. I think we are ahead a good % of the time, and if we want to get it all in, the flop is the best place to do it.