aj hand...never sure how to play it

I initially did this in plain text in my poker blog...tried to make it a bit easier to read for here.No real read on villain based on time with him, not enough hands in PT to make a definitive read based on stats. PokerStars 0.10/0.20 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Emptyeye is MP2 with Ac, Jd. CO posts a blind of $0.10.1 fold, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, Emptyeye raises, MP3 calls, 1 fold, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG+1 calls.I still raise AJ given the chance.Flop: (13 SB) Jc, Ts, 6c (6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Emptyeye bets, MP3 raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, Emptyeye calls.Hit top pair and bet-call the raise. Don't ask me why.Turn: (11.50 BB) 4c (5 players)SB checks, UTG+1 checks, Emptyeye bets, MP3 calls, Button calls, SB folds, UTG+1 folds.Turn brings the flush and I fire again. If someone random wakes up and starts raising, I call only because I have the Ac. I don't quite know what I do if the flop raiser raises again here, but I probably go into calldown mode from there for more or less the same reason. As it is, I get no raises whatsoever, so I think I'm good as far as dodging the flush goes.River: (14.50 BB) Ad (3 players)Emptyeye bets, MP3 raises, Button calls $0.05 (All-In), Emptyeye 3-bets, MP3 calls.I bet my two-pair, and the flop raiser raises again. I stop and consider possibilities of hands he would have that beat me, decide that they wouldn't be consistent with how he played the hand to this point, and 3-bet.Final Pot: 20.75 BBQUESTIONS:1. Is raising from MP with AJo overly aggressive?2. Looking at this, should I have 3-bet the flop?3. Is my reasoning for 3-betting the river sound?