Jump to content


I Called In Sick Today


  • Please log in to reply
263964 replies to this topic

#263961 brvheart

brvheart

    I'm the best.

  • Members
  • 25,526 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toyko, Japan
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted Today, 05:06 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 23 May 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

yeah, my phone is on silent 90 percent of the time. but i do use the guitar solo from stairway to heaven as my ringtone. it's pretty boss. i used to use the last of the mohicans theme which is the GOAT ringtone, but i can't find the right version on iTunes anymore, which is disappointing.

Just tell me which song and which part and I'll make it for you.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

.

#263962 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 25,109 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted Today, 05:09 AM

i didn't know about the long torso. now i'm picturing you something like shawn bradley. maybe a pair of those oversized sunglasses that even make sure no light comes in the side.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#263963 brvheart

brvheart

    I'm the best.

  • Members
  • 25,526 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toyko, Japan
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

View PostNapa Lite, on 24 May 2018 - 04:54 PM, said:

If anybody with a Costco membership has been wondering what to get me for a house warming gift, the silver Nest 3rd gen thermostat is $150. I'd even forward any energy rebates on to you as well as access to the VIP lounge at #RibFest.

Oh man, VIP!?


View PostBigDMcGee, on 23 May 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

I have a Toyota Avalon, and let me tell you, if you have a long torso and a large head, it's a perfect car.

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up on the Avalon. I'm always on the lookout for a car that fits well. How tall are you? I'm 6'6", and so foreign cars are usually a big problem. Do the front seats go way back?

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

.

#263964 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 25,109 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted Today, 05:29 AM

View Postbrvheart, on 25 May 2018 - 05:06 AM, said:

Just tell me which song and which part and I'll make it for you.

that is quite generous, my friend, but at this point in my life a custom ringtone isn't a top priority. now if you could design me a woman on your computer and bring her to life weird science style that would be great.

took the day off, if i didn't tell you bastards already. nice little four day weekend and that aint half bad. i don't have any thing to do, of course, but at least i don't have to work.

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#263965 Napa Lite

Napa Lite

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 7,894 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted Today, 08:21 AM

Well, offers off the table now because lowe’s dropped the nest to $150 + a google home mini so I just bought one and will return it if the house falls through or if they release gen4 with a lot of cool new features or something.




7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Google