Ecoop Ii Main Event - $1.5m Guaranteed $1000+60

wait what? what site is this on?
I-poker network, started 22 minutes ago. 30 minute blind levels, and 5000 starting chips.
So how you doin'?
Just about first break, 3610 in chips. Not catching anything thus far, had JJ but was min 4 bet with it. Had to see a flop, but no luck. Tried to set mine about 4 times, nothing, and twice getting the pot 3bet after I've flat called the original raise. Blinds are still low though, 30/60 and 50/100 next hour, so lots of time to get into it.
Its been Ecoop all this week on Titan/Ipoker. great tournaments and a lot of dead money
Play is definitely bad, and it was last night in my satty I played. Calling way too much, too much aggression at the wrong times, passivity at others. Saw a guy in my satty last night shove with less than 1 bb when 11th got $250, and top 10 got a $1k seat. Would have been another player all in before it got to him, but he decided to gamble and was happy with the $250.

Slapstick, are you playing in this one?2nd break - 8070 Started hour 2 badly, not seeing a flop for the first 28 minutes, then not connecting the first couple I saw. Later got 3 big hands, a set for a double up, top pair top kicker, and pocket aces to score a few chips. Sitting a bit better now with 100/200 and 150/300 coming up next hour. 941 players left.

Slapstick, are you playing in this one?2nd break - 8070 Started hour 2 badly, not seeing a flop for the first 28 minutes, then not connecting the first couple I saw. Later got 3 big hands, a set for a double up, top pair top kicker, and pocket aces to score a few chips. Sitting a bit better now with 100/200 and 150/300 coming up next hour. 941 players left.
no working, night shift. What site are you on? gl gledit: also, I won't be in a 1k buy in tourny anytime soon
no working, night shift. What site are you on? gl gledit: also, I won't be in a 1k buy in tourny anytime soon
Playing off my titan account right now, as I decided to sign up for the easy bonus money. $1k is a bit much for a shot for me as well, don't quite mind the odd $500 for the ftops, but I won the satellite attempt on the first try last night, so didn't matter.
Can't say as I envy you with those two massive stacks to your left
Not a huge fan, but the structure is deep, so I don't need to be making moves every 5 minutes, and they've respected my play thus far, and same back to them.
Not a huge fan, but the structure is deep, so I don't need to be making moves every 5 minutes, and they've respected my play thus far, and same back to them.
maybe they'll give you their numbers? seriously, you need to bully them. it'll be more entertaining.
You might not be picking up many chips but you're doing a great job not bleeding them off
Almost bled them off on one hand here. QQ on an A high flop.4th break now, 24180 with 335 players left.Blinds 400/800 and 500/1000 next hour.