Don't worry Dane, I'm not making another post about a first royal flush.To all other members: didn't pstars used to give a t-shirt for royal flushes? Am I delusional?

Dane, I'm making another post about a first royal flush, because I'm too lazy to search, and way to lazy to email support or look at their website for information.To all other members: I'm lazy. Didn't pstars used to give a t-shirt for royal flushes? Aren't I retarded?
FYP.
Don't worry Dane, I'm not making another post about a first royal flush.To all other members: didn't pstars used to give a t-shirt for royal flushes? Am I delusional?
Okay.Since your question was for all other members, I'll let them answer it.If you have to ask, then probably.

OP, just ask a question. By bashing dane right off the bat you aren't going to get favorable responses. Also, by admitting that you're lazy that obviously means you put no effort into finding out what you want to know so why should we do the work for you?

You going to cry?That's sweet.
Actually, I was teetering on the edge of insanity and you pushed me over. You have given me an incomprehensible urge to abuse small mammals.
OP, just ask a question. By bashing dane right off the bat you aren't going to get favorable responses. Also, by admitting that you're lazy that obviously means you put no effort into finding out what you want to know so why should we do the work for you?
The three most annoying members have responded in one thread. The fourth is crafting his reply.Okay, okay, he just finished.
Actually, I was teetering on the edge of insanity and you pushed me over. You have given me an incomprehensible urge to abuse small mammals.
Go with that, and enjoy your inferiority complex. Using six syllable words now? I'm so proud.You probably would have a response if you would have emailed support.Every time you post, the baby jesus cries.
OP, just ask a question. By bashing Dane right off the bat you aren't going to get favorable responses. Also, by admitting that you're lazy that obviously means you put no effort into finding out what you want to know so why should we do the work for you?
1. I know (think) he's kidding.2. I thought that bashing me was the best way to make friends here and to get people to help you out?3. I don't know the answer to the question. 4. As far as "lazy" is concerned, a lot of these posts in which people ask for information that's readily available remind me of the movie "Big Daddy" in which Adam Sandler's character has a conversation with the kid:

Sonny - How old are you anyway? Julian - 5 Sonny - Do you wear a diaper? Julian - No Sonny - You wipe your own a s s then? Julian - Yes

Isn't it easier and quicker to get the information yourself (wipe your own a s s) than to find someone to do it for you? As far as the PokerStars shirt goes, posting the question and looking for someone who's won one is cool. But there are a lot of questions that could easily have been answered using that magical tool Google.

The three most annoying members have responded in one thread. The fourth is crafting his reply.Okay, okay, he just finished.
I'm finished crafting my reply.
Go with that, and enjoy your inferiority complex. Using six syllable words now? I'm so proud.You probably would have a response if you would have emailed support.Every time you post, the baby jesus cries.
Jesus wasn't a baby, he was a man. With a beard and long hair.
Jesus wasn't a baby, he was a man. With a beard and long hair.
What was he before he was pimping the sandals and grunge image. Unless I'm missing something.Goddammit, your av is hot.
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you when I included a word that most fourth graders would not think twice about. Next time I'll stick to words that are not difficult for you. They come from a booklet called "Special Words for Special People."
1. I know (think) he's kidding.
Yeah, we love bashing Dane, but he's grown on everyone (in the way that a parasite does). :club:
I'm finished crafting my reply.
I finished mine first.

So, do people get the t-shirt or not?Also, on a psychological level, what is wrong with people who make fun of other for asking questions like the OP's?

So, do people get the t-shirt or not?Also, on a psychological level, what is wrong with people who make fun of other for asking questions like the OP's?
I don't even have a PokerStars account but I e-mailed them and I got the answer already. I'll let someone else do the same and post the response.
So, do people get the t-shirt or not?
Not anymore, unless their support is screwing with me. I thought they used to, thus the post.
Also, on a psychological level, what is wrong with people who make fun of other for asking questions like the OP's?
I'm no pshychologist, but I'd say it's a jackass complex.
I don't even have a PokerStars account but I e-mailed them and I got the answer already. I'll let someone else do the same and post the response.
What a helpful post. I think that we should indeed make hundreds of people email pokerstars to get the same answer to the same question instead of one person doing it and posting it on the forum.Honestly, could you be any less helpful. What, are you trying to "teach him a lesson" or something. It's an online forum. It's not like we're running out of space or it will break if too many threads are created.

I guess 3 people would get the t-shirt here. First time I have ever seen this happen. Big baller $3 turbo MTT.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem TournamentBlinds: t40/t809 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: t1020UTG+1: t1735MP1: t870CenterIceAce: t1610MP3: t2840CO: t1055Button: t2130SB: t4475BB: t4223Pre-flop: (9 players) CenterIceAce is MP2 with 6 :D 2 :club:3 folds, CenterIceAce folds, MP3 calls t80 (pot was t120), CO calls t80 (pot was t200), 2 folds, 2 folds, BB raises to t360, MP3 raises all-in t2840, CO calls all-in t975, BB calls t2480 (pot was t4135).Flop: Q :D K :D J :D (t5760, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: t3205, Sidepot 1: t2555)Turn: T :) (t5760, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: t3205, Sidepot 1: t2555)River: A :) (t5760, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: t3205, Sidepot 1: t2555)Results:Final pot: t5760MP3 showed Ad AsCO showed Jd QsBB showed Qd Kd

What a helpful post. I think that we should indeed make hundreds of people email pokerstars to get the same answer to the same question instead of one person doing it and posting it on the forum.Honestly, could you be any less helpful. What, are you trying to "teach him a lesson" or something. It's an online forum. It's not like we're running out of space or it will break if too many threads are created.
I have to stick up for Dane here. If he posts their response people will bash him for having too much time on his hands. If he makes the post he made he will be bashed for being unhelpful. His only other option is to avoid posting altogether, but you cant ask a dog to become a vegetarian.I did lol after reading your first paragraph though. Very well written.
Since I don't have an account, I didn't e-mail them. But I thought that some people might e-mail them because of my post.We ought to get about 20 or so people to e-mail them to see if their answers are consistent.