did i miss an extra bet or 2 here? oct 3rd

texas holdem: .50- 1.00Jakeblues is at seat 1 with 13.25scottyno is at seat 3 with 13.75nipntuck is at seat 4 with 23.00weissnix is at seat 5 with 87.75nipntuck posts the large blind 0.50scottyno posts the small blind 0.25scottyno: Ad, 5cnipntuck: --, --weissnix: --, --Jakeblues: --, --Pre-flop:weissnix: Call 0.50Jakeblues: Foldscottyno: Call 0.50nipntuck: CheckFlop (Board: Qs, 2h, 3s):scottyno: Checknipntuck: Checkweissnix: CheckTurn (Board: Qs, 2h, 3s, 4c):scottyno: Bet 1.00nipntuck: Call 1.00weissnix: Raise 2.00scottyno: Call 2.00nipntuck: FoldRiver (Board: Qs, 2h, 3s, 4c, 8h):scottyno: Bet 1.00weissnix: Raise 2.00scottyno: Call 2.00(0.50 rake were taken for this hand)edit: was suggested I delete results so this was done so, will post them latercomments on how i played the hand?

It seems to me that you played it a little too careful and also didn't put maximum pressure on the BB who could have had a draw. You also made a "jerky" river bet there. Since your opponent raised the turn chances are he would have bet the river when a complete blank hit. If you did just call the turn (mistake #1) then you HAVE TO check the river and look to check-raise. We are not playing no limit here, so worrying about the limper having precisely 5-6 isn't scary enough to cost you valuable bets. Limit hold'em is all about maximizing value by playing aggressivley. As a rule in limit hold'em, it's better to be too aggressive than not aggressive enough.

thanks for the imput Daniel. this was a very loose table, and I had taken a couple bad beats recently, so I guess these combined to make me think me might have 56 and play too tentatively. Anyone else have any comments on the hand? If not then I'll post the actual results and move on

thanks for the imput Daniel. this was a very loose table, and I had taken a couple bad beats recently, so I guess these combined to make me think me might have 56 and play too tentatively. Anyone else have any comments on the hand? If not then I'll post the actual results and move on
Who cares about the results? It is how you played the hand that matters most. How the cards were dealt is second-hand. 8)