Has anyone ordered the FTP chip set with their FTP Points? I have the points and am curious to see if they are a worthwhile purchase for 12,500

Has anyone ordered the FTP chip set with their FTP Points? I have the points and am curious to see if they are a worthwhile purchase for 12,500
If you have rakeback then no, nothing is worth buying. If you don't have rakeback then someone else will have to answer for you. Sorry.
Anything you get from the ftp store gets deducted from your rakeback.If I have to pick between getting chips or money from a poker site, I'll take money.
what do you mean

Not sure exactly how it works, but rakeback sites take the points and generate them into cash and then return that to you. If you buy things with your points you're taking away from the money the rakeback site is providing you. If you buy something worth 12000 points you won't recieve rakeback until the 12000 points have worked their way back into your account to even out what you bought. To sum it up, money>chipset.

Wow I had no idea. This is true for Rakebreak? I have never had that experience ever, not once and ive purchased over 40k points worth of stuff

From www.thehendonmob.com sign-up/rakeback FAQ"We’ll pay you 27% of the net revenue generated by your poker account. This is the sum of all the tournament entry fees and cash rake, minus any bonus or promotional amounts, processing charges, FTP points spent, charge-backs or other uncollectible revenue generated. Spending 1000 points removes roughly $1.35 worth of rakeback"As always, best to check with your own affiliate first.

I have the FTP chip set. I like em. They are basically like any other composite chip set except the center logo is full tilt. My only complaint is that the case isnt quite as good a quality as my old set but no big deal. My next purchase is the robe, you can just call me the dude, the dudinator, his dudeness.

I have the FTP chip set. I like em. They are basically like any other composite chip set except the center logo is full tilt. My only complaint is that the case isnt quite as good a quality as my old set but no big deal. My next purchase is the robe, you can just call me the dude, the dudinator, his dudeness.
...or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.