and who said Daniel doesn't care about the forum, he just responded to a newb (even if it was with a hint of sarcasm :club:)

ZOMG, Fids' is that your dog or Marley?Either way....my wifes gonna die when she see's this. What a cute dog! :club:
edit: oh man, Now you've done it. I'm in deep dog doo. Sylvia just saw the pic and like, died and went to dog heaven, and I am now catching helll for wanting to wait to get another dog. Congrats on the addition! Adorable....
Awwwwww... that is a cute little face. But the paws look awfully big for a little dog. I wonder how big she will grow.
Cute dog, anyone know what kind it is?

hi daniel,your new puppy is so cute! it's so great to have two dogs instead of just one. when i was picking out a new dog to join my family i brought my first dog bailey with me to see how he would interact with a new one. these two love each other and play with each other all the time!good luck with the new addition to your family!

You named your dog Marley after Bob Marley? Careful, I wouldn't tell too many people that in this country or they'll think you are a racist too!
Thanks for the reply Daniel -- I don't care what anyone says about you -- you are still one of my favs and Marley is adorable!!!