• yes
    • no
  2. 2. never get laid

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. never able to cash out

• yes
    • no

I've finally learned over the last few months that most people fall under one of these cats from playing too much poker. I never seem to be able to cash out anymore after i was consistantly cashing out last year seems that after i do well i immediated get beaten down for a few days and go stagnant. Also i'm going out of shape and my love life is nothing to be jealous of. All from playing too much of this sucker game

had to put cat because u cant spell category?
burned by a Cubs fan, does that bother you? it should.haha jk Cubs rule.and I don't fall into any of those, I guess if you're a winning player you get laid bc you're definitely participating in one of the hottest professions. You aren't fat because if you keep your body in shape, your mind will be in shape (that's my theory), and you cash out whenever the hell you want because you piss twenty dollar bills and wipe with fifties (since they're most certainly bad luck).edit: not that I'm that good, I just noticed that I don't fall into any of those categories and decided to make a really arrogant post about it
I've finally learned over the last few months that most people fall under one of these cats from playing too much poker. I never seem to be able to cash out anymore after i was consistantly cashing out last year seems that after i do well i immediated get beaten down for a few days and go stagnant. Also i'm going out of shape and my love life is nothing to be jealous of. All from playing too much of this sucker game
I fall in the chesire cat.
someone please save this thread i thought it might inspire a intelligent convo :club:
uhhh... uh... I got nothing... I'm not fat, I get laid... but I can't cash out, cus I'm busto...

I dont fall in any of these categories. I fall in category of in not the best shape, suck more D at poker than atlantic city hookers, and my gf is down in the dominican right now for spring break getting filled with spanish D while I'm dropping way too much money on stupid things like poker and blackjack. You needs more CATS

when she orgasmed who was shaking more?
:D:D incoming mods... :club: wow, that joke was fn hilarious and I have no political correctness so hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha