Recieved this e-mail from Full Tilt:----------------------------Dear xxxx,Thanks for playing at Full Tilt Poker. We're pleased to offer you a special bonus of $300 as a sign of our appreciation.To activate this bonus, log in to your Full Tilt Poker Account and click "Check my bonus offer..." under the "Requests" menu.Bonus OfferAfter you activate your bonus, you will have 14 days to earn up to $300.$0.06 of your bonus will be cleared for each Full Tilt Point you earn, and money will go from your Bonus Account to your Real Money account in $20 increments. You can check your status at any time by clicking the "Bonus Account" button in the Cashier.This offer is only good through March 23rd, so don't wait to take advantage of this generous bonus.Thank you again for being a customer at Full Tilt Poker, and we look forward to seeing you online.Sincerely,Full Tilt Poker------------------------------At first I was stoked that Full Tilt would do this, however I was just thinking about my rakeback account. I've read a lot and still have no real idea how full tilt deals with bonuses. I'm assuming this will count again my rakeback, is that a % or the whole thing? Does it matter if I sign up for this promotion?