What Habit Does Your Poker Profits Feed?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my live poker profits fund my hunting adventures and cover my family having a meal most every week at my favorite Italian American(and expensive)restaraunt.

Does no one here use their gambling profits to feed their alcohol addiction? When I have a decent day of profits, I buy handles of Jim Beam. When I have really good days, I buy handles of Maker's Mark. When I got second in Midnight Madness last October, I definately bought two kegs and shared my glory with all my friends. Apparantly no one else here drinks enough.But weed is important too.....I just got back from a 5 day trip in Jamaica. End of story.Win more......Drink more........Be merry.Alpha

Does no one here use their gambling profits to feed their alcohol addiction? When I have a decent day of profits, I buy handles of Jim Beam. When I have really good days, I buy handles of Maker's Mark. When I got second in Midnight Madness last October, I definately bought two kegs and shared my glory with all my friends. Apparantly no one else here drinks enough.But weed is important too.....I just got back from a 5 day trip in Jamaica. End of story.Win more......Drink more........Be merry.Alpha
Um I thought you had to spend poker profits on drinking first. I explain that everytime people ask where "that profit went". beer and video games
8 balls. i like to ski.
WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeThat means you better win that $200 heads up sng. At least where I am from.
I am addicted to benihana. this addiction cost me 60 dollars a week. without poker i would go through beni withdrawl symptons.thank you poker. :club:
Lately my real job has been feeding my poker addiction...But I've bought a really nice TV and a Nintendo Wii with poker profits. Just time to step back down to a little lower stakes now.
i use my profit to purchase my mass quantities of alcohol and car parts
Why purchase car parts when you can steal them?

It supports my foood habits and um drinking/smoking :club: \played drunk last night turned 10 $ into 100 $ playing against the biggest idiot ever at 25 50 cent tables just to lose it all later playing 3 6 limit like a moron... alcohol and online poker dont mix well for me.