Lucky You - Jennifer Harman Playing A Character Role?

I was looking through the cast of 'Lucky You' on IMDB ( http://imdb.com/title/tt0338216/ ) and found this listing: Mario Gugino .... Poker Player Ben Hanfling .... Poker Player Jennifer Harman .... Shannon Kincaid (attached)The link on Jen's name takes us to the correct Jennifer Harman (ie it's not an actress that has the same name).Anyone know if Jen has more than a cameo role, or is this a mistype?Dev

Looks like she plays a part other than "poker player number3" Her character has a name.
That'd be cool.I'm hoping this movie is more than 'Rocky' at a poker table, and little things like this help make the movie.

There's a lot of big name actors in this one but I am curious as to why you mentioned Mario and Ben as poker players.Did you just completely miss the following or do you not know who they are? jkDoyle BrunsonSam FarhaChau GiangKatrina JettJohn JuandaMike MatusowDaniel NegreanuThe above poker players are also listed as being in the movie.Looks like it will be a cool movie, I hope anyways.Just messing with ya Devilkin :club:

If you click on her name, you will see that she was a character actor in 'The Big Blind' as well.. you will also see that Daniel is in the movie too.

Heh yeah I saw that part . . I found it funny that beside many of the pro names, it says 'Poker Player', but beside Matasow and DN, it doesn't. Are they trying to insinuate something. :D

There's a lot of big name actors in this one but I am curious as to why you mentioned Mario and Ben as poker players.Did you just completely miss the following or do you not know who they are? jkDoyle BrunsonSam FarhaChau GiangKatrina JettJohn JuandaMike MatusowDaniel NegreanuThe above poker players are also listed as being in the movie.Looks like it will be a cool movie, I hope anyways.Just messing with ya Devilkin :club:
Heh yeah I saw that part . . I found it funny that beside many of the pro names, it says 'Poker Player', but beside Matasow and DN, it doesn't. Are they trying to insinuate something. :D
maybe they are just making cameo or guest appereances but are not actually portraying poker players in the movie. idkOR maybe they assume everyone already knows them and do not feel the need to say they are poker players.either way I will see the movie, with or without them :club:

Synopsis A professional poker player whose astounding luck at the table fails to translate into his lonesome love life attempts to win the World Series of Poker while simultaneously earning the affections of a beautiful Las Vegas singer in a high-stakes emotional drama from L.A. Confidential director Curtis Hanson and Munich screenwriter Eric Roth. When his personal problems threaten to distract him from what could be his biggest win ever, seasoned poker pro Huck Cheever (Eric Bana) finds comfort in the company of singer Billie Offer (Drew Barrymore). Upon preparing for the biggest card game in the country, however, Huck soon realizes that his problems have only just begun when he finds that his opponent at the table will be none other than his estranged father, L.C. (Robert Duvall), a poker legend whose mythical reputation makes him a more than worthy opponent for his troubled son. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide

Synopsis A professional poker player whose astounding luck at the table fails to translate into his lonesome love life attempts to win the World Series of Poker while simultaneously earning the affections of a beautiful Las Vegas singer in a high-stakes emotional drama from L.A. Confidential director Curtis Hanson and Munich screenwriter Eric Roth. When his personal problems threaten to distract him from what could be his biggest win ever, seasoned poker pro Huck Cheever (Eric Bana) finds comfort in the company of singer Billie Offer (Drew Barrymore). Upon preparing for the biggest card game in the country, however, Huck soon realizes that his problems have only just begun when he finds that his opponent at the table will be none other than his estranged father, L.C. (Robert Duvall), a poker legend whose mythical reputation makes him a more than worthy opponent for his troubled son. ~ Jason Buchanan, All Movie Guide
Sounds like the Todd Brunson story

Should be a good movie. I just watched the trailer, the whole father and son thing has been done... sounds alot like TILT. At least the father and son storyline.I am looking forward to the movie. :club:

As a guy who writes screenplays as a hobby, I think it's hackneyed to have the "showdown" to be between father and son. It's just lazy. Hopefully this movie won't suck too much, but I'm not holding out much hope.