Its been almost 7 hours since the WPT event at the Borgata has started and Daniel Negreanu has not busted yet!!!.....Maybe hes tryn extra hard because he is the defending champ? :-)
Do you think we will read about in the blog or will he go over his grocery list? He blogs have gotten soooo far away from Poker lately. I quit reading them cause they are boring.
Its been almost 7 hours since the WPT event at the Borgata has started and Daniel Negreanu has not busted yet!!!.....Maybe hes tryn extra hard because he is the defending champ? :-)
Do you think we will read about in the blog or will he go over his grocery list? He blogs have gotten soooo far away from Poker lately. I quit reading them cause they are boring.
That's because he barely plays anymore. Back in the day when he was a poker player and was in the Big Game his blogs were sweet. Now, not so much.Hey, but if he plays well for a couple tourneys it should get interesting again.
its hard for him to write about poker in his blog when he cant even make it past day 1 of a tourny....cant really blame the guy...he has more important things going on, so its hard for him to focus on a measly 10,000 dollar buy in tourny, but if he keeps this up and keeps busting out...the phone calls will stop and all the requests for "apperances" or commercials will end...disrespect the game and the game will disrespect you.
its hard for him to write about poker in his blog when he cant even make it past day 1 of a tourny....cant really blame the guy...he has more important things going on, so its hard for him to focus on a measly 10,000 dollar buy in tourny, but if he keeps this up and keeps busting out...the phone calls will stop and all the requests for "apperances" or commercials will end...disrespect the game and the game will disrespect you.
Guess I'm not the only one that feels this way.
Are you sure he is playing or there isn't a rain delay????(sw)
Is that right????