talking smack + releasing ur name =

i waited all this time for the pic to load for this??? I have cable, but for some reason, the pic took a while to load. very dissapointed  :?
heres an idea, get a decent internet connection.then you can flip in and out all u want
i do, i have cable. I guess it was just lagging for a bit
sorry the pic wasnt up to your standards,, i kept a little bit of "content" down, it is a open forum u know.unlike your pic of the 3 old dudes, hahaha that was just wrong

It is really nice to see the shout outs in various signatures across the forum. Krup, very nice. Yes I do love the nutz.What will you all do if I ever decide to stop posting. Normalcy will run rampant. I have become a forum legend in less than 5 months. I will now have to find another forum to infect.Good day all.

It is really nice to see the shout outs in various signatures across the forum. Krup, very nice. Yes I do love the nutz.What will you all do if I ever decide to stop posting. Normalcy will run rampant. I have become a forum legend in less than 5 months. I will now have to find another forum to infect.Good day all.
NOOOO!!! You can't leave. We need you!!! (ok, not really..but we do like you alot)
NOOOO!!! You can't leave. We need you!!! (ok, not really..but we do like you a little)
Fyp
NOOOO!!! You can't leave. We need you!!! (ok, not really..but we do like you a little)
I sleep with the lights on in hopes tha Ron Mexico will see the light on from the outside, and venture in to fulfill my every fantasy
FYP

I actually have been working lately. This is only my third post of the day. I may have to scale it down from my usual 20-30 a day. And I didn't even play poker yesterday or won't until the Neg O on Wed. Burnout city. I do miss you all. I could never be a loser and post from home. (that's the excuse I'm using) I'm not a big fan of the night crew. I prefer the day crew. I should just quit my job and become a fulltime poster. I'll take donations to my Pokerstars or FullTilt accounts. You know the names.Anywho, gotta run. I want to make love to all of you. Especially you Idaho. You make me feel funny down below sometimes.

To kool but what about a real photo you know, thiese stars are full of stuffing. And I hope that is the real you but royality is a fairy tale. Of course you are just hungry.