wcoop me... telivised final table?

It happens all the time with really big tournaments though. They start online, and have the final tables telivised. I've seen Party do it, Paradise has one coming up, etc etc.I know it's an online tournament, but I still think it would be amusing. . .

I dig where you're coming from but it would never fly.On a side note... the new BK mascot gives me nightmares. And yet i put him in my avatar.
I had that same avatar on here for awhile and it's my avatar on stars. I can't escape his power...

quoting some website:"In one spot, the guy wakes up in bed, turns over and is confronted with the Burger King character lying beside him. Seemingly unperturbed (however, the viewers found it kind of creepy) the king offers the man a sandwich which he eats and enjoys. At the end of the spot, the King puts his hand on the guys knee and again the viewers found that kind of creepy.In another spot, the guy wakes up and pulls open his shades. There, in the middle of a lush green backyard, stands the Burger King (like Hannibal Lector in the middle of his cage). For a quick moment, the man turns his head and suddenly the King has traversed some 50 feet in a matter of a second. Now most people would have jumped back in horror, but the sleepy-eyed guy happily accepts an offering of a breakfast sandwich. Commenting on the stalking-like behavior of the Burger King character, one Internet chat forum contributor stated "If I opened my blinds, and someone was standing there looking at me, I would pee my pants, then scream, then go call 911, even if they did want to give me a free sandwich." Yeah... I threadjacked this. I'm not ashamed.

The king haunts me in my dreams...that thing is scarier than pennywise the clown from IT. If i woke up to that thing next to me in bed i'm pretty sure i would blow his brains out instead of taking a sandwich from him.By the way, i think im going to try and find that BK guy mask to wear to the tables. It woud give me a tremendous edge over my opponents. No one would be able to focus...

By the way, i think im going to try and find that BK guy mask to wear to the tables. It woud give me a tremendous edge over my opponents. No one would be able to focus...
If you did that, I for one would cash out immediately and sleep with the lights on.I dont eat at BK. But I dont think I ever will. So unsettling.
The king haunts me in my dreams...that thing is scarier than pennywise the clown from IT. If i woke up to that thing next to me in bed i'm pretty sure i would blow his brains out instead of taking a sandwich from him.By the way, i think im going to try and find that BK guy mask to wear to the tables. It woud give me a tremendous edge over my opponents. No one would be able to focus...
If you find that mask, let me know. I have a Halloween costume to pull together.