That whitesox kid changed his screenname and is still at it. Im gonna drag him on for a while:asdgasd1143: hiwshuwerhere11: hiasdgasd1143: whodat0586wshuwerhere11: huh?asdgasd1143: would u have any interest in backing me some cash over at pokerstars?wshuwerhere11: what do i get out of itasdgasd1143: 175% + incentives if i win a big tourney.wshuwerhere11: so how much are u looking forasdgasd1143: 150-300wshuwerhere11: thats alot wshuwerhere11: how can i tell how good u areasdgasd1143: i have no clueasdgasd1143: if u want u can send me 22$, ill go play a 20$ headusp 2 person and u can decide then if u like how i play.......(I willl send u back everything if i win)wshuwerhere11: well would u give someone $300 without seeing them play?asdgasd1143: if u want u can send me 22$, ill go play a 20$ headusp 2 person and u can decide then if u like how i play.......(I willl send u back everything if i win)wshuwerhere11: but what if u loseasdgasd1143: well then u dont get anything back unless u back me, ill just add 22$ more that i owe u.........But the headsup is more about u deciding whether u wwant to back me or not.wshuwerhere11: how does that help me decide? heads up doesnt really determine ur playing ability for big tourniesasdgasd1143: well id be playing MOSTLY headsup games anyways as that is my specialty but mixing it in w/ the big rebuy games and some cash games.wshuwerhere11: ohwshuwerhere11: how much experience do u have playing pokerasdgasd1143: almsot 2 years nowasdgasd1143: i mean, i played for 10 years, but i mean like ive been playing SUPER competeitvely the past 2 years.wshuwerhere11: okwshuwerhere11: i have a few questionsasdgasd1143: ask awayy.wshuwerhere11: if im playing holdem and the blinds are 100/200 and i raise 3xbb, what is the total amount of chips that i have put in the potasdgasd1143: well id consider that to be 600 more so 800 total but some would consider it to be just a 400 raise, 600 totalwshuwerhere11: well which is it?asdgasd1143: 800 total 600 morewshuwerhere11: ok good answerwshuwerhere11: now lets say u are playing nl holdem and u have the nut flush draw on the flop. utg bets 500 and its on u. the pot is 650. what do u do?asdgasd1143: so hes betting 500 into a 650 pot or into a 150 potwshuwerhere11: pot is 650asdgasd1143: so the guy bet 500 into a 150 potasdgasd1143: ?asdgasd1143: thats a lil odd but is this what urs sainyg?wshuwerhere11: no he bet 500 into a 650 potasdgasd1143: okasdgasd1143: gotchaasdgasd1143: well it depends on what the board reads first of all and how many chips each of us havewshuwerhere11: ok u have A5 of spades. the board is K72 with 2 spades. He has 1500 left after the bet and u have 1200.asdgasd1143: well id need to know how the opponent plays but in general id either push all in if i thought he was bluffing to try and take it down right there or id fold.........Cuz if i smooth call, hes likely gona put me all in on the turn no matter what.........Now, i have a 35% chance about to hit a flush on the turn/river and about 18% to hit it on the turn so judging by my feel of my opponent i would either push or fold.wshuwerhere11: okwshuwerhere11: last questionasdgasd1143: kwshuwerhere11: a man comes into town on friday, stays 3 days and then leaves on friday. How is this possible?asdgasd1143: lolasdgasd1143: i have no idea.wshuwerhere11: come on thinkwshuwerhere11: u have to be able to break things down to play proper pokerasdgasd1143: ya thats a huge element of the gameasdgasd1143: but i have no idea wshuwerhere11: thats ok wshuwerhere11: u passedwshuwerhere11: but barely asdgasd1143: lol, phewwshuwerhere11: u know what u got?asdgasd1143: nowshuwerhere11: F+asdgasd1143: ok well at leat i passedwshuwerhere11: alright but seriouslywshuwerhere11: i will transfer u $100asdgasd1143: kwshuwerhere11: and u can give me $175asdgasd1143: Yes.wshuwerhere11: and 25% of any multi table tourney u play inasdgasd1143: alright, that sounds fair, i agree.wshuwerhere11: whats ur screen nameasdgasd1143: wsox04wshuwerhere11: ok mine is the same as my aimasdgasd1143: aightwshuwerhere11: when can i expect my return?asdgasd1143: well, 175$ obviously and potentiall a lot more pending my results in multis.wshuwerhere11: ok wshuwerhere11: sounds goodasdgasd1143: aightwshuwerhere11: laterasdgasd1143: ?asdgasd1143: did u send it dude?wshuwerhere11: not yet wshuwerhere11: i willasdgasd1143: okasdgasd1143: wehn will u?wshuwerhere11: i have to go but ill get it to u within the hourasdgasd1143: ok thanks manasdgasd1143: lets keep in touch, we should have a good relatinoshipwshuwerhere11: okThis is gonna get funny!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wshuwerhere11: i have a few questions asdgasd1143: ask awayy. wshuwerhere11: if im playing holdem and the blinds are 100/200 and i raise 3xbb, what is the total amount of chips that i have put in the pot OMG LMAOI'm seriously crying. That's great.

wshuwerhere11: i have a few questionsasdgasd1143: ask awayy.wshuwerhere11: if im playing holdem and the blinds are 100/200 and i raise 3xbb, what is the total amount of chips that i have put in the potOMG LMAOI'm seriously crying. That's great.
Yeah, I thought that would be a nice touch.
:::thread hijack:::::club: chiefs suck!!!GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know the raiders get the players cheifs dont want anymore right? Rison, Gannon etc... Your no match. Admit defeat now and it will lessen the pain.

DAMN YOU TENEIGHT! DONT HIJACK MY THREAD. IT IS SO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS FOR ME AND YOU ARE RUINING IT. I HATE YOU!Alright, nevermind. Im over it. KC is going to win that game. My prediction is KC 63 OAK 56. High scoring game.

yeah, the chiefs and raiders both played playoff teams last week. the Raiders got whipped, and the Chiefs absolutely smashed the shit out of the Jets. The Raiders are in trouble, Kerry Collins is gonna be crying like a little BIOTCH before halftime
DAMN YOU TENEIGHT! DONT HIJACK MY THREAD. IT IS SO HARD TO MAKE FRIENDS FOR ME AND YOU ARE RUINING IT. I HATE YOU!Alright, nevermind. Im over it. KC is going to win that game. My prediction is KC 63 OAK 56. High scoring game.
I will assume your prediction is a joke, and I will assume you did not see the way the chiefs defense absolutely crushed curtis martin and the jets last week........KC 27 OAK 14
I will assume your prediction is a joke, and I will assume you did not see the way the chiefs defense absolutely crushed curtis martin and the jets last week........KC 27 OAK 14
i got KC too. go Bengals! i had them, and the under in the BUF/TB game, which is lookin good. Afternoon games: ARZ -1 DEN -2 NYJ -6 (bought it down a half point) SEA -1 (fish spread of the week)

he just IMed me too.asdgasd1143 (3:43:17 PM): hiMe: hiMe: who is thisasdgasd1143 (3:44:00 PM): im from full contactMe: oh coolasdgasd1143 (3:44:34 PM): yaasdgasd1143 (3:44:39 PM): so what sites u play at?Me: you want me to stake you, dont you?asdgasd1143 (3:45:13 PM): ya, im looking for a b acker over at pokerstars.Me: ohMe: well you can go fuck yourself thenMe: byeI blocked him right after this, But it was still an amuzing 30 seconds. :club: I'm taking my AIM adress out of my profile now.

Yes my prediction was a joke. KCs defense is not that good. The Jets offense is just that bad. My real prediction: KC 41 OAK 27
yeah, the chiefs and raiders both played playoff teams last week. the Raiders got whipped, and the Chiefs absolutely smashed the censored out of the Jets. The Raiders are in trouble, Kerry Collins is gonna be crying like a little BIOTCH before halftime
very odd comparison, Raiders played the 2 time defending Super Bowl Champs on the road.Chiefs played a borderline playoff team at home with pro footballs biggest home field advantage(in my opinion)no real comparison in those two matchupsif i had to choose, id take the Raiders on the sports gambling theory that the team that needs the win the most, often gets it.

please, everyone who thinks KC killed the jets better look again. It was more of the jets killing themselves. The Jets are always to a slow start, look at the past few years for evidence. kc fans have one blow out game and they think they are on top of the world. If you actually watched the game, it was more like the jets making mistakes. GO RAIDERS!teneight

thank you mcpick and dead money for backing up was I was saying. Kc played at home against the jets. ha-ha. i think the chiefs win was more of the jets just blowing up, not kc itself. you are overrating their win.pats...totally different team than the jets, and we were away. Raiders played solid football the first half then we just got killed. Our pass defense was horrible and we couldn't give collins time for shit

Yeah, our constant pressure on Pennington and our complete shutdown of Curtis Martin was not any of our doing, it was because of the Jets ineptitude...right. Yeah, they made some mistakes, BECUASE WE FORCED THOSE MISTAKES BECAUSE OF OUR CONSTANT PASS RUSH!!!!!!!!!!Oh, and you said that the Raiders defense wasn't very good....well how are you going to stop the best offense in the league!?!?!?!??! and you said you couldn't give Collings time to throw??? How are you going to stop our speedy linebackers when they constantly blitz??? I never said the Chiefs had one of the best defenses in the league, but it was WAY better than it was last year. They looked extremely good in shuting down C. Martin, who nearly led the league in rushing last year, by the way...Again, the Raiders are in trouble...big trouble....

all this after one game?????hahahaa in that case, I must be the best player in the world since my AA won a huge pot against KK on UB...THE BEST I TELL YOU. THE BESTplease, you really shouldn't be talking because everyone knows the jets lost the game by turnovers and mistakes they usually have since they always seem to start off slow. teneight