amir vahedi?

he is probably playing some poker and winning some money. Unlike certain other "poker pros" who never play anymore and are more concerned with their business ventures, then rips other players for not focusing on poker as much as business.......

he is probably playing some poker and winning some money. Unlike certain other "poker pros" who never play anymore and are more concerned with their business ventures, then rips other players for not focusing on poker as much as business.......
Wow. You really can't let it go can you? How many 200-500k heads up matches do see other pros playing?

My uncle runs a regular game every other Saturday out in So Cal, usually 25-30 people, all for $20. A lady that's been playing with us since we started is a good friend of Amir, and since Amir has a house out in the valley, he decided to drop by and take all of our money. Last time he came he played crazy, cuz it was only $40, and went home in like an hour. This time he actually played for his $40. Who knows why......

Rank Player Location Points Final Tables Winnings1 John Phan Long Beach, CA 4,212 7 $1,086,9772 Maciek "Michael" Gracz Raleigh, NC 3,360 2 $2,119,9603 Ted Forrest Las Vegas, NV 3,228 6 $1,106,2604 Erick Lindgren Las Vegas, NV 3,192 6 $1,010,7115 Michael Mizrachi Hollywood, FL 3,081 3 $2,302,8996 Phil Ivey Atlantic City, NJ 3,032 5 $1,731,0167 Amir Vahedi Sherman Oaks, CA 2,586 7 $604,2998 Mark Seif Incline Village, NV 2,552 4 $832,2299 David Pham Cerritos, CA 2,516 5 $552,38510 Minh Nguyen Lake Elsinore, CA 2,416 11 $486,122-----------------------------------------------------------------2005 California State ChampionshipNo-Limit Hold'em Final Day 9/14/05 9 8 $2,2502005 Mirage Poker ShowdownNo-Limit Hold'em Final Day 5/19/05 9 48 $6,0062005 Mirage Poker ShowdownPot-Limit Hold'em Final Day 5/15/05 1 240 $69,8402005 L.A. Poker ClassicLimit Hold'em Final Day 2/13/05 1 1,440 $446,2922005 L.A. Poker ClassicNo-Limit Hold'em Final Day 2/05/05 4 480 $23,6872005 L.A. Poker ClassicLimit Hold'em Shootout Final Day 2/01/05 1 336 $49,8322005 The Sixth Annual Jack Binion World Poker OpenLimit Hold'em Final Day 1/22/05 9 34 $6,392

hehe reminds me of Cheers"What ya up to Norm?""My ideal weight if I was eleven feet tall"
That line was great. My favorite was Cliff's Buffalo theory on Beer, though...
Wow. You really can't let it go can you? How many 200-500k heads up matches do see other pros playing?
Correct me if I am wrong, but Negreanu has played like, 5 so far or something...also, this would be chump change for the players in the big game and all the other pros who play high-limit cash games on a regular basis....face it, Negreanu doesn't even play that much right now, and when he is playing, he does very bad.....plus, I love the fact that I can just say he isn't that good right now and have other people get so passionately pissed off about it like they are brothers or something....wankers

Correct me if I am wrong, but Negreanu has played like, 5 so far or something...also, this would be chump change for the players in the big game and all the other pros who play high-limit cash games on a regular basis....face it, Negreanu doesn't even play that much right now, and when he is playing, he does very bad.....plus, I love the fact that I can just say he isn't that good right now and have other people get so passionately censored off about it like they are brothers or something....wankers Jack Off !!

I love it when people havent seen a player on tv in a while and think they fell off the face of the earth or are broke. Especially the ESPN telecasts.Coming soon to a thread near you:Where has Tomer Benvenisti been?? He was such a great player, how come he hasnt made more final tables??Anyone seen Al Krux? I heard he plays for pennies outside Turning Stone because security wont let him in!!!I heard Sam Grizzle died last week? Hellmuth punched him in the face and he fell into the pit of spikes mortal kombat style (must have been all that shirtless tai chi).

My uncle runs a regular game every other Saturday out in So Cal, usually 25-30 people, all for $20.  A lady that's been playing with us since we started is a good friend of Amir, and since Amir has a house out in the valley, he decided to drop by and take all of our money.  Last time he came he played crazy, cuz it was only $40, and went home in like an hour.  This time he actually played for his $40.  Who knows why......
Say Hi to Heather for me. :-)
I love it when people havent seen a player on tv in a while and think they fell off the face of the earth or are broke.  Especially the ESPN telecasts.Coming soon to a thread near you:Where has Tomer Benvenisti been??  He was such a great player, how come he hasnt made more final tables??Anyone seen Al Krux?  I heard he plays for pennies outside Turning Stone because security wont let him in!!!I heard Sam Grizzle died last week?  Hellmuth punched him in the face and he fell into the pit of spikes mortal kombat style (must have been all that shirtless tai chi).
Benvenisti wont play anymore because Moneymaker gave away the "tell" he had on him! :roll: He just claimed he had a tell so he didn't look foolish on his bad calls that ended up going his way!
My uncle runs a regular game every other Saturday out in So Cal, usually 25-30 people, all for $20. A lady that's been playing with us since we started is a good friend of Amir, and since Amir has a house out in the valley, he decided to drop by and take all of our money. Last time he came he played crazy, cuz it was only $40, and went home in like an hour. This time he actually played for his $40. Who knows why......
Say Hi to Heather for me. :-)
Haha. I wonder who this is?
it is my opinion that the Wynn has some stake in these 500k challenges...i do not have any info to back this up...just think how it helps the Wynn advertising saying it has the Poker player of the year playing 500k challenge matches...considering how fast poker is growing....and they are trying to get the "big" game into the Wynn i'm sure