cashout fraud

So I went to deposit my cashout check from Party Poker today at my bank. I have deposited many PP checks there before and never had a problem. Today the lady at the desk look at my funny and started to question me about the authenticity(SP) of the check. I explain to her I have depostied many before and never had a problem. So she went to talk to her supervisor. So after 5 to 10 mintues of waited the lady informs me thye have been having a problem with fraud checks. She said "We have been getting a lot of these lately" not sure if she was talking about a PP check or fraud checks. Anyway the bank decided to put my check on holduntil it went through. I have to wait five days then go back to my bank to sign a form. Has anyone else had any type of problems like this? thanks...The Check was for $500, I have cashed many higher and lower.

So I went to deposit my cashout check from Party Poker today at my bank. I have deposited many PP checks there before and never had a problem. Today the lady at the desk look at my funny and started to question me about the authenticity(SP) of the check. I explain to her I have depostied many before and never had a problem. So she went to talk to her supervisor.     So after 5 to 10 mintues of waited the lady informs me thye have been having a problem with fraud checks. She said "We have been getting a lot of these lately" not sure if she was talking about a PP check or fraud checks. Anyway the bank decided to put my check on holduntil it went through. I have to wait five days then go back to my bank to sign a form.       Has anyone else had any type of problems like this? thanks...The Check was for $500, I have cashed many higher and lower.
Dude..I am not going to hijack your thread...but I had so many problems trying to get the money I earned on Party Poker from Party Poker...that I killed my account on Party Poker....and I now HATE Party Poker with a passion.....IGM Pay is also a criminal enterprise.

Now are you guys talking about Party specifically or party skins as a whole? I play the vast majority of my cash games on Empire and have never had a problem with them. Money is in my neteller within minutes. However, I have never requested a physical check from them.

IGM Pay is also a criminal enterprise.
What'd they do?
They stole money from me...and then basically destroyed my bank account to the point where I was going to be investigated for money laundering....a messy situation and everything...I even had to threaten a law suit.They also have some people that work for them that think it is a good idea to use customer's accounts as their personal piggie bank.....Don't get me started on them.
What'd they do?
They stole money from me...and then basically destroyed my bank account to the point where I was going to be investigated for money laundering....a messy situation and everything...I even had to threaten a law suit.They also have some people that work for them that think it is a good idea to use customer's accounts as their personal piggie bank.....Don't get me started on them.
I'd actually like to know the specifics if you'd be willing to tell, I was thinking about starting to use that for cashouts(I can't get a neteller account bc they can't verify my SS#, so don't tell me to get one :-) )
What'd they do?
I'd actually like to know the specifics if you'd be willing to tell, I was thinking about starting to use that for cashouts(I can't get a neteller account bc they can't verify my SS#, so don't tell me to get one :-) )
Easy, get a new SS#. I've got a few I could loan you.
Guest Anonymous
So I went to deposit my cashout check from Party Poker today at my bank. I have deposited many PP checks there before and never had a problem. Today the lady at the desk look at my funny and started to question me about the authenticity(SP) of the check. I explain to her I have depostied many before and never had a problem. So she went to talk to her supervisor.     So after 5 to 10 mintues of waited the lady informs me thye have been having a problem with fraud checks. She said "We have been getting a lot of these lately" not sure if she was talking about a PP check or fraud checks. Anyway the bank decided to put my check on holduntil it went through. I have to wait five days then go back to my bank to sign a form.       Has anyone else had any type of problems like this? thanks...The Check was for $500, I have cashed many higher and lower.
I never had a problem with PartyPoker. Although I use neteller (withdrawal gets processed within an hour everytime).Banks in general have the right to hold any cheque until it clears, and can keep the money frozen for up to seven days if they want to whether the cheque clears before that or not.So don't panic.Are you over 25? Ususally your overdraft limit is tied to your credit rating, or credit card limit. I've never heard of a non-student having a cheque frozen.
So I went to deposit my cashout check from Party Poker today at my bank. I have deposited many PP checks there before and never had a problem. Today the lady at the desk look at my funny and started to question me about the authenticity(SP) of the check. I explain to her I have depostied many before and never had a problem. So she went to talk to her supervisor. So after 5 to 10 mintues of waited the lady informs me thye have been having a problem with fraud checks. She said "We have been getting a lot of these lately" not sure if she was talking about a PP check or fraud checks. Anyway the bank decided to put my check on holduntil it went through. I have to wait five days then go back to my bank to sign a form. Has anyone else had any type of problems like this? thanks...The Check was for $500, I have cashed many higher and lower.
Dude..I am not going to hijack your thread...but I had so many problems trying to get the money I earned on Party Poker from Party Poker...that I killed my account on Party Poker....and I now HATE Party Poker with a passion.....IGM Pay is also a criminal enterprise.
My cousin has had the same problem with Doyle's Room.
What'd they do?
They cant verify mine either, even though it's complete bs because I called the SS# hotline and they said everything was perfect. I called neteller back up and they refused to do another search even though I said they probably spelled my name wrong. Douche bags. So now I have to take time and go find the nearest SS headquarters.