Freeroll Final Thoughts

I just wanted to say I was a little dissapointed with the freeroll. Yes I do know its a freeroll but it does not have freeroll payouts. A seat to the final SNG to be the Protege is a big deal. And for the blinds to almost be like a turbo was very dissapointing. First of all is that Daniel yourself speak about how you are tired of the all in fests on TV and the final tables of most WPT's. Well with 17 to go and the blinds are 400 800 and the average is about 15000, your M is so low that it is an all in fest. I thought that a tournament of this magnatude would have a slower blind structure. The reason being is that you out of all people would want someone to win that seat who deserves it, not the luckiest person of the hour which that tournament was. I thought you would slow it down, maybe 20 minutes instead of 12 or something like that so people with skill could actually play instead of just waiting for good hands and going all in or stealing on the button and hoping he does not have a hand in the blind. Yes I do realize it is a Free tournament but I just thought that it deserved a bit more thought especially since I know you can appreciate my point of view. And yes 17th sucks but I'm not bitter Im just saying how I feel about the tournament, thank you.