• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

#21 runthemover

runthemover

jano way

• Members
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:03 AM

btw, I've PMed my picks to brv since I won't be here during the day. He has to leave at some point but I'll be back at ~630 Pacific. I didn't tell him (I am now) but Brv has my OK to PM my picks to someone else if he thinks it's necessary.

#22 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:09 AM

Everybody send your picks to me RIGHT NOW and we'll be done with this immediately.

#23 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:20 AM

PASS 0- EAGLES
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#24 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:33 AM

Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles
QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#25 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

Offensive Dominance: Saints
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#26 SBriand

SBriand

Viva La Beaver!

• Members
  • 15,097 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:59 AM

View PostSBriand, on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 11:33 AM, said:

Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

QUOTE (digitalmonkey @ Wednesday, August 18th, 2010, 1:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

It doesn't matter who you start because you have a horse shoe up your ass so far I'm not really sure how you get through the day. You must be gay.

#27 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Nevermind
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#28 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

Q picks: Packers - Passing OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Saints, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

#29 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:06 AM

View PostTactical Bear, on Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM, said:

Stuff that has now been edited
You had me really confused there for a second.

#30 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:16 AM

Saints Passing OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#31 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,353 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Total O = Eagles.Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Rushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#32 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

RUNTHEMOVER = Saints Total OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Seahawks,Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#33 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

We're fast approaching the part of the draft where I'm not going to like any of the available choices.

#34 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:47 AM

1st pick = Colts Passing O2nd pick = Colts Total OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#35 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:48 AM

RUNTHEMOVER = Colts O DominanceTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#36 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

9 Time Winner of the FCP 'Poster of the Year' Award

• Members
  • 25,353 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:05 PM

Rushing O - ChiefsTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#37 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

Packers Total OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks, Eagles

#38 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,700 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:25 PM

Q = Eagles O DominanceTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks

#39 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Jets Rushing OffenseTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Ravens, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

#40 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,725 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:00 PM

COLTS RUSHING OTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Ravens, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, SeahawksOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers, Seahawks
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users