Ftops/miniftops Event #17

i missed event 16 because i was doing stupid law stuff so gl to anyone in that.ftops #17 is a $322 6 max rebuy - 9 PM ESTminiftops #17 is a $33 6 max rebuy - 9:05 PMhopefully in bothgl

i missed event 16 because i was doing stupid law stuff so gl to anyone in that.ftops #17 is a $322 6 max rebuy - 9 PM ESTminiftops #17 is a $33 6 max rebuy - 9:05 PMhopefully in bothgl
you're in law school? hope you are not a first year. thats a tough year to do your work and get in poker.I may mini #17 but probably not. I have busted out within 100 people of cashing in half my FTOPS entries. Sighaments.
mbn to run 300rs
no lol
how old are you gibler?I always figured NNB to be like mid to late 20's. I've for some reason put you on mid 30's.I love how forums allow you to just easily assume people's makeup.FWIW, I Think 6 max NLHE w/rebuys would be my worst poker format of any game or tourney format. needless to say not in.
how old are you gibler?I always figured NNB to be like mid to late 20's. I've for some reason put you on mid 30's.I love how forums allow you to just easily assume people's makeup.FWIW, I Think 6 max NLHE w/rebuys would be my worst poker format of any game or tourney format. needless to say not in.
-17 years
gib - 18nnb - 20

anyone else still in mini 16? I just doubled up vs a moron in the plo part who was chasing a 5 high flush draw and gutshot vs my aces and missed, to 39k, 132/388edit: busted 236th, i dont know how i cashed, i never hit a flop this whole tourney

hey, at least my South Florida boys Gib and NNB's combined age is older than my age, by a little. PhewI'll buy them booze for poker tips.

damn ill be 19 in july i didnt think their were many youngins like us around here loledit: gl all today
<------ 19.GLA.