Ftops/miniftops 11 And 12

event #11 is $216 plo h/l- starts at 2:00 estevent #11 miniftops is $22 plo h/l- starts at 2:05 estevent # 12 is 6 max $1060 early antes-starts at 9:00 estevent # 12 miniftops is 6 max $109 early antes- starts at 9:05 esti'll be in both mini's gl all

how come you taken time off? school work?
basically just wanted to spend the last 4-6 weeks of school hanging out with all my friends and doing lots of partying before school was out....i also quit my backer and now plan just to grind up my own roll instead of having to get backed again (unless I can get a favorable live deal, which is doubtful) so I am not able to play the stuff I once was able to....im so excited tho to start grinding again!!!!!!!!this is a great thread btw about staking and makeuphttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-c...7/#post10565237P.S. Im about to post a thread about selling shares for my wsop action as soon as I figure out the rates.
basically just wanted to spend the last 4-6 weeks of school hanging out with all my friends and doing lots of partying before school was out....i also quit my backer and now plan just to grind up my own roll instead of having to get backed again (unless I can get a favorable live deal, which is doubtful) so I am not able to play the stuff I once was able to....im so excited tho to start grinding again!!!!!!!!this is a great thread btw about staking and makeuphttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-c...7/#post10565237P.S. Im about to post a thread about selling shares for my wsop action as soon as I figure out the rates.
nice, hope it all works out for you!

ahhh **** me i meant to play the plo8 one. there are a ton of people i have tagged as fish from the cash games registered, and then most of the other names i don't recognize which means they probably have no clue how to play plo8. its way over my roll but it seemed worth the shot.damnit damnit damnit.

ahhh **** me i meant to play the plo8 one. there are a ton of people i have tagged as fish from the cash games registered, and then most of the other names i don't recognize which means they probably have no clue how to play plo8. its way over my roll but it seemed worth the shot.damnit damnit damnit.
!!!

satted into mini #12. Trying to sat into big boy #12.Looking to finally cash in one of these ftops tourneys. 0 for 5 thus far. Running.....not so good.

!!!
its just its like my chance to finally play in a big tournament in the game i specialize in and i missed it. i don't have the roll to play it everyday if it ran but i feel certain enough im +ev in it and i can take a $200 hit.......and then i scrolled back down and actually looked at your post lol clever.
sattied into ftops 12 but not sure if im playing... this looks like its going to have a pretty big overlay, no?
needs 1500 people. currently has 849 people 37 minutes till the tourney starts. i'm sure they will have late reg for the first hour. i think there will be no overlay

In both ftops. These 6-max ante early tourneys are amazing!