Daniel Broke His Rib?

sry if posted alreadyfrom 2+2

Originally Posted by Daniel Negreanu Yo I broke my ribs so I can play today. Let me know if you are on, I'm home today.
im bored thought id start a new thread yay meanyone know what happened?in before lock/ban
Well I know it is possible to break your ribs from trying to suck your own penis.
you are so bad lol
sry if posted alreadyfrom 2+2im bored thought id start a new thread yay meanyone know what happened?in before lock/ban
Check his twitter posts on the opening page of Forum.Bruised ribs on a flight to Frankfurt, slept wrong in the chair.
how do you bruise your ribs sleeping wrong?
workouts must not be going as well as he thought!!!! :club::ts :)Hah, naw, but seriously, you can do some real short term pain on flights on an awkward angle sleeping, etc.Now if it's still hurting after 48-96 hours, then there's a problem!
Well I know it is possible to break your ribs from trying to suck your own penis.
No, you have to break your own ribs in order to suck your penis
how do you bruise your ribs sleeping wrong?
As you get older you'll be surprised how easy it is to hurt yourself in many different ways.
I think you can have a rib surgically removed so that you are able to give urself a bj. Daniel, It's already broken so just have that puppy taken out.
He told me last night that they aren't really broken just bruised and he did it on the plane back from Europe.
Interesting pillow talk.
I think you can have a rib surgically removed so that you are able to give urself a bj. Daniel, It's already broken so just have that puppy taken out.
You also need to get a hinge put in your 8th vertebrae.

Why is he posting stuff on 4 before fcp now? It just seems lol to me and other I know agree.

sry if posted alreadyfrom 2+2im bored thought id start a new thread yay meanyone know what happened?in before lock/ban
No, you have to break your own ribs in order to suck your penis
i have a friend who was able to do it when he was younger (17 or so). by the time he was like 22 he couldn't do it anymore. i think its just a flexibility thing as he isn't very well endowed.
i have a friend who was able to do it when he was younger (17 or so). by the time he was like 22 he couldn't do it anymore. i think its just a flexibility thing as he isn't very well endowed.
I really don't want to know how you know this....or do I?
Why is he posting stuff on 4 before fcp now? It just seems lol to me and other I know agree.
It's how he and 2eazy aka BMW communicate their availability to play their heads up match and his message was to bmw letting him know that he wasn't golfing so he was available to play.
It's how he and 2eazy aka BMW communicate their availability to play their heads up match and his message was to bmw letting him know that he wasn't golfing so he was available to play.
Bob can you ask him why he has been posting on 4 more and not very much at all on fcp?
Bob can you ask him why he has been posting on 4 more and not very much at all on fcp?
Almost all his posts at 4 recently have involved his match with bmw and what lead up to it but your point about him not posting as much as he used to at FCP is true.He did start this thread in NL Strat about a hand he played with Phil Galfond last week.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=135727

You know the lumbar thing that sticks out of the chair for back support? Well, I left it out and slept on it for hours. It was essentially sticking right into my ribs for 8 hours straight. I'm taking Advil as of yesterday and going to see a chiropractor today, I think a rib is just a bit out of place. As for posting, I was only posting their recently because of that goofy thread to let that guy know when I could play or not. I'll still be posting here mostly, chillax, lol.