My Apologies To Daniel

I was wrong to insult Daniel. Whatever my feelings, I should have kept the negative comments to myself. They don't help me or the cause we are fighting in this lawsuit, and they might have been hurtful to Daniel. For that I am sorry, and I do apologize.While I am sure Daniel and I will continue to disagree on the issues surrounding the lawsuit, I hope we will both keep our comments positive. Both of us are capable of intelligent debate without insults. I know I intend to do my best to live up to this goal going forward.Thanks for your time and attention.Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All this time and no one picked this name for a joke account?I feel like we've all failedAll is forgiven Greg - I now think you know not to mess with someone who has numerous fans with little or nothing to do all day. I in turn apologize for following up Daniels comment with a South Park Cartoon of Sally Struthers as Jabba the HutThank god we can all now move on!

I was wrong to insult Daniel. Whatever my feelings, I should have kept the negative comments to myself. They don't help me or the cause we are fighting in this lawsuit, and they might have been hurtful to Daniel. For that I am sorry, and I do apologize.While I am sure Daniel and I will continue to disagree on the issues surrounding the lawsuit, I hope we will both keep our comments positive. Both of us are capable of intelligent debate without insults. I know I intend to do my best to live up to this goal going forward.Thanks for your time and attention.Greg Raymer (FossilMan)
You are forgiven, my son.
You just signed up this morning - perhaps you should have read some posts and familiarized yourself with the community before making your first post
look if it is the real person, big deal, being a so called lawyer he should have knowen better then to go run his mouth like this... ya its nice that hes sorry but honestly come on...
yeah if we're not forgiving mel gibson we're not forgiving Raymer either
look if it is the real person, big deal, being a so called lawyer he should have knowen better then to go run his mouth like this... ya its nice that hes sorry but honestly come on...
before you post make sure you have a point.better luck with the next one.
yeah if we're not forgiving mel gibson we're not forgiving Raymer either
Speak for yourself, forum donk.Nice post, Greg. You handle yourself very well, and we all get outta line sometimes.
Speak for yourself, forum donk.Nice post, Greg. You handle yourself very well, and we all get outta line sometimes.
LOL... POTY!!!!Harry just f-ing OWNED keith!owned.jpg

This post could be from Greg Raymer as the account has no links to any existing FCP account so is not a joke account from a regular member of the forum.

BSI've been around message boards since they've been created. You accidentally say things you shouldn't...you do accidentally type things into a message board. You may goof around with a person, actually lie to others, or completely rip them a new one, but everyone does so intentionally.Having said that, nice post. It's good that you have acknowledged your mistake, Greg, and want to move forward.
any and all posts i may have made on this subject are merely lampooning the inanity of this whole thingIf he wants to apologize he should call Daniel up and do soHe can then appear with Jesse Jackson and Daniel is the next VBLOG and the peanut gallery of jealous bored at work peons (me too) will move on to whether we like Annie Dukes new tattoos or now
Good man

I think it's very big of him (no pun intended) to come and apologize to Daniel. It's true, everyone steams once in a while and this has been a very hectic month for alot of people.GROUP HUG

LOL... POTY!!!!Harry just f-ing OWNED keith!owned.jpg
He did but i think if harry rereads the flow he'll see we were both mocking the same person who said he wouldn't accept Greg's apology

My only question is: Is there anything better than Life cereal-Cinnamon and an Iced Honey Bun for breakfast? :club: I am not sure if Daniel will respond, infact I doubt he will. He said he doesn't want an apology, and in his own forum nonetheless, I wouldn't expect a response. But I am glad you did so Greg.

He did but i think if harry rereads the flow he'll see we were both mocking the same person who said he wouldn't accept Greg's apology
why don't you re-read the flow and see that it wasn't actually harry?

It is my sincere hope that this is really Raymer--agreeing to disagree and remain professional would be best for poker. Let the lawsuit play out (while i think DN is right that it won't help, but could hurt more), and at the end of the day, count the chips and see who wins.No need for mudslinging, name calling and other garbage.Oh, and yes, that is Harry Demetriou. Ths pic that is. :club: