pokerstars $700k official thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

oops.  you think we could have avoided the double post seeing as we are sitting across from each other.
Speaking of which, dude get your hand out of your pants. I don't know if you're just scratching, but it's scaring me. I'm literally 3 feet from you.

flop 6 5 K... i have 66... we get it all in he has 55, he rivers the 5 for quads.... 3655 at the break instead of 10kish... btrap86 is the name

flop 6 5 K... i have 66... we get it all in he has 55, he rivers the 5 for quads.... 3655 at the break instead of 10kish... btrap86 is the name
good god man, that sucks. Nice to see you got some chips to play with though.

yeah trying to build it back up with keeping a cool head... should be okay though

building back up right around 5000... still havent touched a flop... got two guys to my direct right with plenty of chips, im hoping to double through one of them

8016 at break.Just had a huge hand where I busted a player with 98. I raised it up from EP, sb calls. He check calls a 5 6 2 flop. check check on J turn. River is a 7, woohoo! I take the rest of his chips, he had 66.It's been a real rollercoaster for me so far, I'm glad to say that I'm back to playing my game again. Was playing some weak-tight-stupid-whoknows what the first hour and in the PP tournament.

well Apparently I had used up 90% of my luck yesterday, and I used the other 10% when i 3 outered KK w/ my AQ. I felt I was getting squeezed, the play is really over used now and I thought I couldve had the guy dominated. I pushed for like 3k he called, hit an A and was up to like 6500. I built a bit more. Later I used up the other 5% of my luck when I missclick called an all in for 1/3rd my stack w/ Q7 vs A10..flopped a 7 and went up to about 8k....Then this maniac who wouldnt fold 22 or 44 to A710 boards, called an EP all in for 1k, I had about 7k at this point in the sb w/ 88, figured if I had more chips I could call and try and flop a set, but I folded flop came 857, the maniac had 99 so I woulda doubled through for sure. that pissed me off a bit.after that I played rocky, got AA cracked by 44 lost like 1/3rd my stack. had like 5.5k or 6k ish later on and an MP raises 800 w/ 100/200 blinds. he had 2500 left in front of him and I pushed w/ AK he called w/ JJ flopped a K turned a J. down to a little over 2k I get 103s in the bb. folds to the sb who completes, I thought about pushing but decided not to. flop is 923 he bets 400 into a 600 pot I push he calls w/ 89. and im out in 700th something.

Good Luck to all FCP'ers!!!Had too much stuff to do today and couldn't do this tourney...not to mention $530 is a bit much of the BR for a mtt filled w/ sharks...Especially PMJackson!!!! 8)