you guys gotta check this one out

converter did not work, sorryPlaying on Full Tilt: 6-handed NL Hold'emBlinds are $.50/$1Seat 1: steeeve28 ($68.30)Seat 2: swampcards ($29.85)Seat 3: azrugger ($64.20)Seat 4: snackman23 ($26.75)Seat 5: I Like Ike ($76.40)Seat 6: Irish Greg ($113.95)swampcards posts the small blind of $0.50azrugger posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to steeeve28 [4 :club: A :club: ]snackman23 foldsI Like Ike calls $1Irish Greg calls $1steeeve28 calls $1swampcards calls $0.50azrugger checks*** FLOP *** [3 :club: T :club: Q :club: ]swampcards checksazrugger checksI Like Ike checksIrish Greg checkssteeeve28 checks*** TURN *** [3 :club: T :club: Q :club: ] [8 :heart: ]swampcards checksazrugger checksI Like Ike bets $4Irish Greg foldssteeeve28 raises to $8swampcards raises to $12Irish Greg: see what u startedazrugger foldsI Like Ike: yepI Like Ike: not friendlyI Like Ike has 15 seconds left to actI Like Ike foldssteeeve28 raises to $16swampcards raises to $28.85, and is all insteeeve28 calls $12.85swampcards shows [8 :club: 9 :club: ]steeeve28 shows [4 :club: A :club: ]I Like Ike: her e we go*** RIVER *** [3 :club: T :club: Q :club: 8 :heart: ] [J :club: ]swampcards shows a straight flush, Queen highsteeeve28 shows a flush, Ace highswampcards wins the pot ($63.70) with a straight flush, Queen high*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $66.70 | Rake $3Board: [3 :club: T :club: Q :club: 8 :heart: J :club: ]Seat 1: steeeve28 (button) showed [4 :club: A :club: ] and lost with a flush, Ace highSeat 2: swampcards (small blind) showed [8 :club: 9 :club: ] and won ($63.70) with a straight flush, Queen highGuy catches the 1-outer on the river for the straight flush, ouch.Later in the night I got all my money back from him plus some.

Guest XXEddie

*** TURN *** [3 T Q ] [8 ] swampcards checks azrugger checks I Like Ike bets $4 Irish Greg folds steeeve28 raises to $8 swampcards raises to $12 Irish Greg: see what u started azrugger folds I Like Ike: yep I Like Ike: not friendly I Like Ike has 15 seconds left to act I Like Ike folds steeeve28 raises to $16 you are a donkeywhy are you raising so littleyou giving him better than good odds if he has a set or 2 pairhe probably wouldnt bet the flop if he had 2 pair or set considering he didnt bet the flop(when he should of) with only a 9 high flush and 8 other clubs(minus the J) that would seriously kill his handyou played the hand horrible

I min raised the first time to see where i was at, i did have the nuts at that point. From the way I'd watched these guys play I didnt put either of them on a set or two pair, and I was right. I probably could have raised swamp more the second time but he didnt have much more in front of him. Thanks for your input though.