Daniel For President Campaign Gets Underway

I for one will vote for Daniel to be President in 2012. It will take some time to get the constitution changed to allow those born outside America to become president. The Ticket for 2012: Daniel Negreanu and Arnold Schwarteneggar. Campaign Slogan: "We're here to Pump You Up!"Secretary of State: EDog Campaign Manager: Tuan LeSend your contributions to Canandian Republicans Aspiring to be President (CRAP), Las Vegas, Nevada.

Just not in florida, the recounting of chips could get ugly.I'm sure Hillary would do well in hold em, sh'es been with big slick willy for years.CRAP funny trail boss..funny

Just not in florida, the recounting of chips could get ugly.I'm sure Hillary would do well in hold em, sh'es been with big slick willy for years.CRAP funny trail boss..funny
Big Slick Willy...good one. I need to remember that one. Monica L. knows hold'em better than Hillary I bet...after all, she's been all-in with Willy more often. Hillary hasn't felted Big Slick in years (I'm only guessing of course...I mean I don't really know the Clintons all that well.)