That was a horrble bust.    KQ....  Thought he had rags.
Ace rag is a favorite over your hand. Calling all in with KQ is bad in that spot.
I fell apart at the final table you don't have to tell me that. You didnt sit at that guys table for most of the tourny to see how super agressive he is. I gambled...., I wanted 250k in chips and a chance to win. I'll make plenty of final tables.

It's always good to make final tables. If I was in your position, Douglas, I wouldn't have said anything about it on a message board because I fall apart if anyone is railbirding me. I get self-concious or something. I always do better when no one is watching. Maybe you are the same way ?

I layed down so many hands to that guy in my bb I felt it was time to gamble.threw away 66,77,88,AJ, AT.All of which are better than KQ but hey... :club:
I agree he was playing like a maniac. He was moving in on the button almost every time. If I was in your BB I would have for sure called with AJ, AT and 88. But this was a different spot. You werent in the blind and he definitely could have a legit hand here. Calling all-in with KQ in this particular instance was bad IMO.I hate calling all-in unless its a very strong hand. I understand you had to lower your standards because this guy was a maniac, but you werent compelled to call with KQ here. Wait to steal from the weaker blinds.
I layed down so many hands to that guy in my bb I felt it was time to gamble.threw away 66,77,88,AJ, AT.All of which are better than KQ but hey... :club:
I agree he was playing like a maniac. He was moving in on the button almost every time. If I was in your BB I would have for sure called with AJ, AT and 88. But this was a different spot. You werent in the blind and he definitely could have a legit hand here. Calling all-in with KQ in this particular instance was bad IMO.I hate calling all-in unless its a very strong hand. I understand you had to lower your standards because this guy was a maniac, but you werent compelled to call with KQ here. Wait to steal from the weaker blinds.
Valid point. I can only get better right.Thanks for railing.