ivey at four tables on ftp

Just in case anyone is bored, Phil Ivey is currently playing on four tables at Full Tilt: $200-$400 limit, two games of $50-$100 NL...and five cent-ten cent No Limit. Classic. A railbird asked Phil if he ever played the lower stakes games. "What do you want to play?" Ivey asked. "5 c-10c." Seconds later, Ivey signed in to one and now the waiting list has 56 people on it.

y is mike matusow begging ivey 4 money??? didnt he just win another million...as a huge matusow fan, this is making me sad...its borderline pathetic..hes begging and begging??? ivey keeps saying no, "last time it took u a year to pay me"...i dont understand :club:

ive never hung out at Full Tilt much, or even played there really but a friend got me to sign up the other day...Ive nver seen so many ridiculous dumb arse railbirds in my life asking the most ridiculous stuff....Are people really this ignorant?...guess so

I DONT UNDERSTAND...HE WON HIS ME SEAT ON POKERSTARS, SO HE HAD NO BACKERS TO PAY...+1,000,000HE HAD NO BACKERS TO PAY FOR THE TOC(FREE ROLL)...+1,000,000THATS 2 MILLION, RIGHT?...WITHN 3 MONTHS...WHATS GOING ON????...MY HEAD IS SPINNING...MIKEY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER AND JUST DONT GET IT....ITS ALMOST HARD TO RESPECT HIM AFTER WHAT I JUST WITNESSED...WHATS GOING ON HERE???

I DONT UNDERSTAND...HE WON HIS ME SEAT ON POKERSTARS, SO HE HAD NO BACKERS TO PAY...+1,000,000HE HAD NO BACKERS TO PAY FOR THE TOC(FREE ROLL)...+1,000,000THATS 2 MILLION, RIGHT?...WITHN 3 MONTHS...WHATS GOING ON????...MY HEAD IS SPINNING...MIKEY IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER AND JUST DONT GET IT....ITS ALMOST HARD TO RESPECT HIM AFTER WHAT I JUST WITNESSED...WHATS GOING ON HERE???
I wish I could see this stuff, sounds like he's outta control??
SOMEOOOOOOOOOONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :cry:
Dude, relax...you sound like one of those retarded railbirds watching the pros asking them dumb arse questions...I dont have an answer to your question, but its only common sense that it probably isnt as easy to transfer the types of rolls these guys use to play with...aka, its not automatic to throw 100k in an account I would imagine.Go railbird him on UB and ask him, he's playing there
I wish I could see this stuff, sounds like he's outta control??
HE MUST BE BETTING HUGE ON FOOTBALL OR THE TRACK OR SOME SICK GAMBLING PROBLEM...IVE NEVER HEARD MIKES NAME COME UP AT THE STAKES POKER GAMES...I JUST DONT GET IT?,,,LETS SAY HE LOST THE 1ST MILLION, U WOULD THINK HE WOULDVE BEEN CAREFULL WITH THE SECOND MILLION...RIGHT??...I DONT UNDERSTAND...DANIEL NEGREANU MADE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HIM NOT HAVING ANY MONEY TODAY BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING...I JUST DONT GET IT, HOW CAN SOM1 BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE??...I GUESS HES NOT MY FAVORITE PLAYER ANYMORE...I ACNT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW

To answer your question, I recently read (sorry I forgot where) that Mikey had signed over power of attorney to a third party to help control his gambling problem. He is probably having trouble moving his money around as a result of this. I doubt he is broke.My two cents.

Dude, relax...you sound like one of those retarded railbirds watching the pros asking them dumb arse questions...I dont have an answer to your question, but its only common sense that it probably isnt as easy to transfer the types of rolls these guys use to play with...aka, its not automatic to throw 100k in an account I would imagine.Go railbird him on UB and ask him, he's playing there
I DONT RAILBIRD U MORON, THE ONLY REASON Y I WEANT TYHERE WAS BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD AND WITHN 5 SECONDS I SAW MIKE BEGGING 4 MONEY...I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THE SIT DOWN AND ASK A 100 QUESTIONS THAT I KNOW WONT BE ANSWERED...
DANIEL NEGREANU MADE SOME COMMENT ABOUT HIM NOT HAVING ANY MONEY TODAY BUT I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING
Where did you read this? PS. TURN OFF THE censored CAPS LOCK KEY
its in the "is mike matusow one of the greates nl players"...it was along the line of, "i could make a living of mikey, if he had any money" :-) "
please post what he was saying, i want to laugh
mike matusow...uve made a ton of money on me, so send me some cheese...ivey...no, last time it took u a year to pay me back...mike...sen=d me money and ill play u heads up...ivey...sit down with a 100k and ill play u plo hi lowmike...lolmike ...send me 10...ivey...gotta go, big golf match tommorow...mickey...fcke r
I DONT RAILBIRD U MORON, THE ONLY REASON Y I WEANT TYHERE WAS BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD AND WITHN 5 SECONDS I SAW MIKE BEGGING 4 MONEY...I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THE SIT DOWN AND ASK A 100 QUESTIONS THAT I KNOW WONT BE ANSWERED...
You type like this, and yet Im a moron? Obviously you were railbirding genius, and so was I.....come to think of it, there was someone in there TYPING LIKEE THIS THE WHOLE TIME WUZ IT U?>???
You type like this, and yet Im a moron? Obviously you were railbirding genius, and so was I.....come to think of it, there was someone in there TYPING LIKEE THIS THE WHOLE TIME WUZ IT U?>???
lol...typing in caps lock is moronic? ok, i guess...second of all...there is a sh it load of people typing, i was not one of them