insomniac deepstack

Doubled up on the third hand. A maniac to my immediate left had raised every pot. I picked up aces UTG and bet the pot. He raised the pot, and we got it all in preflop. He had 22! My aces held up, and i pooped myself.
Well done. Now sit out a couple hands and clean your ass up.
Doubled up on the third hand. A maniac to my immediate left had raised every pot. I picked up aces UTG and bet the pot. He raised the pot, and we got it all in preflop. He had 22! My aces held up, and i pooped myself.
Well done. Now sit out a couple hands and clean your ass up.
You're not the boss of me! Besides, the pleasing aroma is part of the fun.

Just made it to the first break. I'm 9th out of 87. Sitting on a 13k stack with the blinds at 25 and 50. Lots of room to move around. It's still early, but i like my chances of going deep in this one. Stay tuned for my busting out post in about 30 minutes. :club:

Just made it to the first break. I'm 9th out of 87. Sitting on a 13k stack with the blinds at 25 and 50. Lots of room to move around. It's still early, but i like my chances of going deep in this one. Stay tuned for my busting out post in about 30 minutes. :club:
What's the payout structure? How many people are playing a deepstack tourney this late?
What's the payout structure? How many people are playing a deepstack tourney this late?
130 entrants. 1st is just over 1k.

i haven't put any more money on stars yet again but ill watch you. icant chat though, and that is gay.lol

just to warn u ive watched u for 5 mins and spot tells on u so blantent to me that id rip u apart.

well thanks for saying thank you i guess you want to say an average player like the one im watching right now lolyou ck raise addictively and then don't do the andatory follow up bet this the first thing you should fix along with your quick cks whitch means you have a weak handlol im just trying to help you out

well thanks for saying thank you i guess you want to say an average player like the one im watching right now lolyou ck raise addictively and then don't do the andatory follow up bet this the first thing you should fix along with your quick cks whitch means you have a weak handlol im just trying to help you out
You're grammar is deplorable. Perhaps you should try to work on your basic life skills before you talk about people at the poker table. Not only that, unsolicited advice is usually unwelcome, and considered rude. I understand that a seventeen year old such as yourself hasn't had time to fully develop the necessary social skills to function in society, but don't clutter up the internet with your useless drivel just because you can't find anybody to tolerate you in real life.As for my play tonight, you can say what you want. You didn't watch for an amount of time that would allow you to accurately make the assumptions you made. I would be willing to play you online if you would like. I don't know that I have any sort of an edge over you, but I would be willing to gamble. PM me with the details. Until then, shut the fuck up. Signed, The Poster That Owns You

somebody likes acting like a dumass after just gitting eliminated, huh. lolyes i was referring to you.