funniest blog ever

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this blog a serious one?? Or is he just making this $hit up??? If this is serious, then this guy needs to stop playing poker forever. Seriously, he is going on tilt just by having AA cracked by QQ AFTER getting all in on a flop of Q-x-x......what a douche, if he is being serious

Every blog is completely serious. Most of the entries aren't really meant to be funny especially the recent ones. I was seriously angry yesterday. It's more of a way for me to get my anger out. I don't know how to get my anger out so I started this blog. You don't get mad when you get stacked for all your money ? I do. If I've had a great run recently, then I don't get as angry but if I just keep losing all day or all week long, then I do take it much worse as you can see by my blog. The blog is for real.

Lol, yep i was reading his blog yesterday, its where my signature came from...its a very entertaining blog. I think he said something about how he needs help at the 1/2 cash game...and judging by his blog, i think he is right....maybe someone from fcp could help??

I'll be back and winning again here pretty soon. I still have a bankroll and I can play NL so I'll build it back up. I've had streaks like this before and bounced back.I just would like to be coached or get some good advice from some higher stakes NL players. I really want to be a 2/4 online NL player. I'm a solid winner at .25/.50 NL and below. I'm a 12 BB/100 winner at the small stakes. Those stakes just aren't cutting it anymore. I want to have more. I rarely tilt like that when I play .10/.25 NL because I've conquered that limit but I haven't conquered .50/1 NL yet and that is where the anger comes from.

I play on Pokerroom right now. I used to have money on about 5 different poker sites but then I took about 3 months off of poker where I never played at all. I had a $4500 bankroll at the time and now it's down to next to nothing. I have to pay bills so most of it went to bills. Like it says in my blog, though, I want to save up a really big bankroll and I will nearly die trying to do it. At this point , Poker is my life because I don't really do anything else.

I play on Pokerroom right now. I used to have money on about 5 different poker sites but then I took about 3 months off of poker where I never played at all. I had a $4500 bankroll at the time and now it's down to next to nothing. I have to pay bills so most of it went to bills. Like it says in my blog, though, I want to save up a really big bankroll and I will nearly die trying to do it. At this point , Poker is my life because I don't really do anything else.
There's your problem.

You think the players are good on Pokerroom ? I'm not really impressed by most of them. The reason I chose Pokerroom is that I've always been a consistent winner on that site as opposed to Party Poker. I don't know what it is about Party but I've never done too well there. My first $500 week was on 24hpoker but then something happened and the next week , I dropped 300 of it and left . I think part of it was overconfidence and feeling that I deserve to win every hand I play. I'm trying to get over that. I think what makes a great player is some kind of eternal patience that is developed and I don't think I've developed that and not sure I ever will. If you watch Johnny Chan play, he has some kind of eternal patience or something that a lot of players don't have. He's a rock in that it doesn't really matter what the rest of the world does, he will always know how to play hold'em in the very best way. I think it's something that a lot of players might not have. When I watch Chris Moneymaker, he's good but I don't see the patience that I see with Johnny Chan. Chris Moneymaker reminds me of a guy like Reggie Miller or something where they catch on fire and no one can stop them but as far as consistently playing like that, he doesn't really do it. Not sure Reggie is the best example here but I couldn't think of another player. Maybe Jim Harbaugh, the ex-quarterback of the Indianapolis colts is a good example because he had days where is was just unstoppable it seemed but other days where he just didn't do anything right. I think I play good when the cards are coming but I lose my patience and the problem just compounds itself.

No, the players on pokerroom are horrible...but pokerroom is rigged, so that's why you lose..
What ? I hope you're joking. I trust Pokerroom more than most other sites. Please don't even joke about this when I have so much money on that site.
Note the (sw) buttrusting pokerroom is definately -EV.

here is my advice. Don't play poker, you clearly can't handle it. ESPECIALLY No limit. I hear you complaining about having the worst imaginable luck or whatever and how "bad" you are running, and then I hear that you only lost 75 in a night or your "terrible" beat is losing AA to QQ AFTER all the money goes in on a Q-high flop, or about how you didn't make as much as you could have when you flopped a full house, or whatever. Dude, I don't think there was ONE really bad bad beat in your whole blog that I read, yet you were acting like you were on the worst run ever. If you think that was bad, you are in for some SERIOUS heartache when the deck really does run sour, trust me. I suggest Buddhism.

No, the players on pokerroom are horrible...but pokerroom is rigged, so that's why you lose..
What ? I hope you're joking. I trust Pokerroom more than most other sites. Please don't even joke about this when I have so much money on that site.
Full Tilt.I bet you do better at the NL games there.

I keep hearing people tell me how poker isn't for me. Yet, I keep pushing on. People told me last year that Poker wasn't for me yet I keep making money at it. I agree that I don't have good emotional control but I have gotten tilt somewhat under control. I actually play somewhat better on the NL table when I'm on tilt now because I tilt so often. It actually scares the players when I go on tilt. Sometimes I'll tilt for 10 minutes and then calm down. I don't have anything else in my life, though. I can't do anything else. I don't want to do anything else. I think I was born to gamble. I just need to learn more. I never thought last year that I would be winning at .50/1 NL but I am. I think I can possibly go further. Didn't Daniel N. say that he could turn most any intelligent player into a professional poker player ? If he didn't , then nevermind but I read that somewhere. I know I'm making some mistakes. I think the mistakes I'm making are 1) staying at tables too long and losing concentration2)missing bets on the river when I was sure that I was aheadNot betting the river when I'm a favorite to most hands is a leak for me right now and that is probably the biggest problem I'm having right now.

If you are not getting rakeback already, I highly recommend your doing it as it can make those bad beats less brutal, especially if you are a high volume player. Also, try playing on Bodog as the players there are pretty horrible and their bonuses are very easy to clear - and you can get rakeback there as well:http://rakereduction.com/bodog/Anyway, best of luck and keep posting on your blog.

Every blog is completely serious. Most of the entries aren't really meant to be funny especially the recent ones. I was seriously angry yesterday. It's more of a way for me to get my anger out. I don't know how to get my anger out so I started this blog. You don't get mad when you get stacked for all your money ? I do. If I've had a great run recently, then I don't get as angry but if I just keep losing all day or all week long, then I do take it much worse as you can see by my blog. The blog is for real.
son that blog is a joke. let me tell you something now Joe, dont sit with me, cause ive been known to stack people like you in a matter of seconds. you say that kids should get burger flipping jobs instead of playing poker? chyea right. keep playing so i can never work flipping burgers or making pizzas ever again. haha get a grip Joe.
son that blog is a joke. let me tell you something now Joe, dont sit with me, cause ive been known to stack people like you in a matter of seconds. you say that kids should get burger flipping jobs instead of playing poker? chyea right. keep playing so i can never work flipping burgers or making pizzas ever again. haha get a grip Joe.
Joe ?Stack me in seconds ? I don't get stacked often but I do get pushed off hands sometimes. So what stakes do you play ? And why are you coming into a thread and wanting to take my money instead of making me a better player ? Sounds like you are playing on the kiddie tables to me. I mean if you are making the money you say you are, then why come in this thread and say this to me ?
Joe ?Stack me in seconds ? I don't get stacked often but I do get pushed off hands sometimes. So what stakes do you play ? And why are you coming into a thread and wanting to take my money instead of making me a better player ? Sounds like you are playing on the kiddie tables to me. I mean if you are making the money you say you are, then why come in this thread and say this to me ?
your blog offended me. and you need your facts strait, thats all Joe. im sorry about my comment that i would stack you though. that was out of line no matter how true it was. but you need to control your anger, just ask this guy over here(yea he does get angry)see, he agrees with me. now listen what i say.