favorite poker quote

T.J. Cloutier "I flopped the joint" I smile everytime I think of it. That is the best. I can't wait to use it. I'm playing live on Saturday. Actually I was looking for your favorite Seinfeld quote but it would be moved to off topic so I hatched this nifty scheme to fool the Mods.Many to list, but I'll start with. "The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send soup back at a deli"Lets go.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: OK, what are your thoughts regarding 2004 Player of the Year Danny... Ne... Nagreeno? Fillmaff: (pauses) I don't like to talk bad about people beneath me, but I consider myself to be the Anti-Danny Nagreeno. I believe poker should be taken seriously. This is not something you do for fun. This is not something you approach with joy. The correct way to play poker is to be very sullen. And serious. That guy is just a jolly-time goofball. Who does he think he is, Santa Claus?! When Bill Fillmaff loses -- and I always lose to a bad beat -- I don't smile and walk away. I tell that other person what they did wrong. And I make damn well sure it never happens again. I don't agree with anything Danny stands for, like I said, I'm the Anti-Nagreeno. Q: Are you also the "Anti-Danny Nagreeno" because you're a huge jerk who loses all the time? Fillmaff: [expletive] you, you skinny [multiple expletives]. -Bill Fillmaff

My favorite quote of all time is the guy that says he loves to play pocket pool. Somebody help me out with the particulars though.And i hate seinfeld
fair enough.But I'll bet you love this.Million to one shot Doc
My favorite quote of all time is the guy that says he loves to play pocket pool. Somebody help me out with the particulars though.And i hate seinfeld
david spade, black sheep

GhostfaceKillah wrote: My favorite quote of all time is the guy that says he loves to play pocket pool. Somebody help me out with the particulars though. And i hate seinfeld david spade, black sheep

Nah it was at the old guy at the same table that Cloutier won. I forget his name but he said he liked to play pocket pool and TJ was like "you mean one-pocket pool". And he was like "Nah it sounds better when you say pocket pool"
david spade, black sheep
He's talking about the WSOP event that aired either last week or the week before. I think the same episode as TJ's "I flopped the joint".BTW Ron, I used that at a home game the other night. What a jopke. No one got it. I even flopped the nut straight like TJ and not a single person out of fourteen got it. Best of luck to you.

How can you not love "If luck wasn't involved I guess I'd win every one."Priceless.And I always loved "Well the jerkstore called, they're running out of YOU!"The utter failure of his episode long attempt to flame this guy is the very definition of what makes Seinfeld funny.

david spade, black sheep
No, he meant the old guy at the same table as TJ. His name escapes me.Nice jobs rock. Very good stuff.Idaho, why am I so lucky as to get the I love U Ron message two days in a row. Are you toying with me? My fragile ego cannot handle it.I am very fond of you as well.His mother was a mudder. His mother was a mudder? What did I just say?

Heeellllloooooooooooooooo...............LA LA LA...we had sex in the kitchen. He said it was the most socialable room in the house.George: I push them to lesbianism and Kramer brings them back!Kramer:.....I'M OUT!!!! I'M OUT OF THE CONTEST. just a few :club:

How can you not love "If luck wasn't involved I guess I'd win every one."Priceless.And I always loved "Well the jerkstore called, they're running out of YOU!"The utter failure of his episode long attempt to flame this guy is the very definition of what makes Seinfeld funny.
I had sex with your wife.
david spade, black sheep
No, he meant the old guy at the same table as TJ. His name escapes me.Nice jobs rock. Very good stuff.Idaho, why am I so lucky as to get the I love U Ron message two days in a row. Are you toying with me? My fragile ego cannot handle it.I am very fond of you as well.His mother was a mudder. His mother was a mudder? What did I just say?
John Bonetti
GhostfaceKillah wrote: My favorite quote of all time is the guy that says he loves to play pocket pool. Somebody help me out with the particulars though. And i hate seinfeld david spade, black sheep
Nah it was at the old guy at the same table that Cloutier won. I forget his name but he said he liked to play pocket pool and TJ was like "you mean one-pocket pool". And he was like "Nah it sounds better when you say pocket pool"
you are quick. Ron wouldn't like that very much. As long as your into the old a$$ to mouth I think he would get over it.
david spade, black sheep
He's talking about the WSOP event that aired either last week or the week before. I think the same episode as TJ's "I flopped the joint".BTW Ron, I used that at a home game the other night. What a jopke. No one got it. I even flopped the nut straight like TJ and not a single person out of fourteen got it. Best of luck to you.
This brings me to another point. I don't have any friends that play poker or do home games so nobody gets any of my poker related sayings or anything. I accidentally said that is so 1.4 and they looked at me puzzled. I have no poker friends.

"Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So, I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door with my foot at the next stop." "You kept making all the stops?" "Well, people kept ringing the bell!"