How High Is She?

I've been getting a lot of strange messages recently, so I thought I'd post them here and you guys could give your opinions on how high you think the sender is.Note: Sender will always be female, some hotter than others. The not-so-hot ones will make up for looks with being absolutely skanky.Tonight's message comes from my stripper friend Candy (real name), who works at a really low-rent strip club off Hollywood Blvd.The text message sent at 2:24am reads: have you ever noticed that the letters FTW are the same as WTF? weirdThere was no other communication between us tonight, or even in the last week.So, my dear friends, how high was she?Picture of Candy included for reference.1329413970lrn2.jpgFun Fact: She once stopped giving a guy head and slapped herself with his penis as I watched.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe this is the thread you're looking for, Essay.

The number of people that are surprised that you brought up an obscure grammar issue: Zero.   If I typed that sentence now, I would be 99.99% to not use "were" again, which is sad. I hate how bad

Such a Wang thing to do.

Fun Fact: She once stopped giving a guy head and slapped herself with his penis as I watched.
i think you're supposed to record stuff like this to show el guapo when you get together.high guesstimate: 2.5/10. just buzzed enough to be free associating.
If there was any penile activity going on with this girl, it was before my time. I can personally attest to a vagina.
Not even a hot hermaphroditic penis/vag combo, or maybe a Chyna-style super clitoris? This is heart breaking, really.

Since you guys seem to be infatuated with shemales tonight, thought I'd share one with you.Meet Jacklyn.After:lb67e512f7725da26d7a20asq7.jpgl404190ca0cc1cadd0cb1fbgz9.jpglecebfd66959c448caa7111bw3.jpgAnd just to keep it real, the Before, from summer 2007...l819ebeceed15ba97b3dc9clb1.jpg

I'd seriously rather do the shemale than the fat chick.
Even if she were skinny and moderately attractive those eyes on her lower back would freak me the **** out. It's like being watched when you try to slip one in from behind. Sketchy.
Even if she were skinny and moderately attractive those eyes on her lower back would freak me the **** out. It's like being watched when you try to slip one in from behind. Sketchy.
Would this be creepier than the ballsack penduluming back and slapping you in the thigh during?

One more tranny before I hit the sack.Meet Mer:1008857948lfq6.jpg1009011043lvw8.jpg1120725232lsj4.jpgI have no Before pictures, but in case you had any doubts you're about to fap it to a shemale:525171400loj5.jpgAnd since they always travel in packs, both our tranny's together. On a hog.2gethmc8.jpg