Pm Jackson And Al Smooth In The Super Tuesday

Gl to everyone involved tonight. PM and I are at Table 10.PM - What did you have the hand you pushed that I folded. I folded 9/10 and would have made 2 pr on the turn. No good?

lol, I'm out. Flop a set, bet it, get a ckeck/call. Turn a 4, get a check/call. River he finally bets, I feel it's a but attempt because the flush that was missed, and it comes out that he called me with 44 and turned his boat. Ballsy to call the flop with 44, but oh well..if I can't dodge 2 outers, it's time to do something else with my evening.GL to you guys.

I'm out too.Guy to my right raises, I call with TT. Flop 5 4 7, he checkraises me, I think for a bit, the raise was big like 7x my bet and seemed too fishy, I go all in and he calls with KQQ on turn :club: GL to those still in

I'm out too.Guy to my right raises, I call with TT. Flop 5 4 7, he checkraises me, I think for a bit, the raise was big like 7x my bet and seemed too fishy, I go all in and he calls with KQQ on turn :club: GL to those still in
But you got going for you that you were right :D 5160 at the break.

only really played three hands...this was a nice one though***** Hand History for Game 4093197698 *****NL Texas Hold'em Trny:22654633 Level:3 Blinds(50/100) - Tuesday, April 25, 21:46:18 ET 2006Table Super Tuesday(673427) Table #30 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: woogiee ( $6153 )Seat 3: Thillave ( $23737 )Seat 4: azazel2177 ( $2799 )Seat 6: TheHeist86 ( $4814 )Seat 8: StoltWalker ( $7237 )Seat 9: colson10 ( $4356 )Seat 10: crocd99 ( $4620 )Seat 5: cement4you ( $4375 )Seat 2: Senor_Frogg ( $5140 )Seat 7: rthery ( $1224 )Trny:22654633 Level:3Blinds(50/100)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to crocd99 [ Qd As ]cement4you folds.TheHeist86 folds.rthery folds.StoltWalker calls [100].colson10 folds.crocd99 raises [300].woogiee folds.Senor_Frogg folds.Thillave calls [250].azazel2177 folds.StoltWalker calls [200].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, Qh, 3s ]Thillave checks.StoltWalker bets [625].crocd99 raises [1250].Thillave folds.StoltWalker calls [625].** Dealing Turn ** [ 3c ]StoltWalker bets [100].crocd99 raises [1325].StoltWalker calls [1225].** Dealing River ** [ 4c ]StoltWalker bets [1994].crocd99 is all-In [1745]StoltWalker shows [ Qc, Jd ] two pairs, queens and fours.crocd99 shows [ Qd, As ] two pairs, queens and fours.StoltWalker wins 249 chips from side pot #1 with two pairs, queens and fours.crocd99 wins 9640 chips from the main pot with two pairs, queens and fours with ace kicker.but i got about 8k now. i committed myself to a short stack allin when i had a flush draw and two overs. he had pocket aces.

only really played three hands...this was a nice one though***** Hand History for Game 4093197698 *****NL Texas Hold'em Trny:22654633 Level:3 Blinds(50/100) - Tuesday, April 25, 21:46:18 ET 2006Table Super Tuesday(673427) Table #30 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: woogiee ( $6153 )Seat 3: Thillave ( $23737 )Seat 4: azazel2177 ( $2799 )Seat 6: TheHeist86 ( $4814 )Seat 8: StoltWalker ( $7237 )Seat 9: colson10 ( $4356 )Seat 10: crocd99 ( $4620 )Seat 5: cement4you ( $4375 )Seat 2: Senor_Frogg ( $5140 )Seat 7: rthery ( $1224 )Trny:22654633 Level:3Blinds(50/100)** Dealing down cards **Dealt to crocd99 [ Qd As ]cement4you folds.TheHeist86 folds.rthery folds.StoltWalker calls [100].colson10 folds.crocd99 raises [300].woogiee folds.Senor_Frogg folds.Thillave calls [250].azazel2177 folds.StoltWalker calls [200].** Dealing Flop ** [ 4s, Qh, 3s ]Thillave checks.StoltWalker bets [625].crocd99 raises [1250].Thillave folds.StoltWalker calls [625].** Dealing Turn ** [ 3c ]StoltWalker bets [100].crocd99 raises [1325].StoltWalker calls [1225].** Dealing River ** [ 4c ]StoltWalker bets [1994].crocd99 is all-In [1745]StoltWalker shows [ Qc, Jd ] two pairs, queens and fours.crocd99 shows [ Qd, As ] two pairs, queens and fours.StoltWalker wins 249 chips from side pot #1 with two pairs, queens and fours.crocd99 wins 9640 chips from the main pot with two pairs, queens and fours with ace kicker.but i got about 8k now. i committed myself to a short stack allin when i had a flush draw and two overs. he had pocket aces.
LMAO... Guess he didn't want to take a hint!

well now i am out.... i had about 7300. one limper i raise to 700 with ak limper who was the most agreesive at the table, raising with garbage a bunch just moves in he has me covered by a little. so i think a little bit. and decied to call, because he is a maniac. yes i know i should of folded and he has tens which is the nuts against me with ak.gl to all who is still in

wait a second.. didnt you flop a set?.. how did you lose to a set of 4s?"lol, I'm out. Flop a set, bet it, get a ckeck/call. Turn a 4, get a check/call. River he finally bets, I feel it's a but attempt because the flush that was missed, and it comes out that he called me with 44 and turned his boat. Ballsy to call the flop with 44, but oh well..if I can't dodge 2 outers, it's time to do something else with my evening.GL to you guys."

while u guys are having fun i played in a MTT tonight and bubbled in 9th, top 8 only, only about 80 guys but rebuys and add-ons and was juicy, but the donk show was at 2k/4k blindsand our chip leader had 20xBB.WTFBBQPWN3D!!1!11!!i hate ghey tourneys like that

Set of 3's or 2's seems about rightor what the pickl saidBTW is ie emcee pickl or McPickl?
MC are my first two initials, so when i started using this hideous name, my idea was emceepickl.its always read by others as mickpickl.ahhh best laid plans of mice an men.........the only reason i'm not mcpickle is when i tried to use it for my first email, someone had mcpicklewtf??? someone else actually wanted this wretched name?? geez louise
MC are my first two initials, so when i started using this hideous name, my idea was emceepickl.its always read by others as mickpickl.ahhh best laid plans of mice an men.........the only reason i'm not mcpickle is when i tried to use it for my first email, someone had mcpicklewtf??? someone else actually wanted this wretched name?? geez louise
lol, thank you I actually quite enjoyed reading this

Hoosier, what is up with that guy talking crap at your table when you left? I was watching for about the last 15 minutes and didn't see you say a word.

Hoosier, what is up with that guy talking crap at your table when you left? I was watching for about the last 15 minutes and didn't see you say a word.
Lol, Ive been known to say some things to get a rise out of ppl from time to time. I must have said something earlier in the tourney.BTW, Im really sick of running into large pairs. Last thursday deep in the super, I run into QQ in the co when I put him on a steal. Yesterday deep in the 55k guarantee i run into a button raisor who has AA. Tonight in the 3rd hour of the super I run into QQ on the button when ihave AQ in the bb. And also tonight in the $ in the stars $150 my AKs runs into KK. Ok vent over, but Im sick of this ****.
Lol, Ive been known to say some things to get a rise out of ppl from time to time. I must have said something earlier in the tourney.BTW, Im really sick of running into large pairs. Last thursday deep in the super, I run into QQ in the co when I put him on a steal. Yesterday deep in the 55k guarantee i run into a button raisor who has AA. Tonight in the 3rd hour of the super I run into QQ on the button when ihave AQ in the bb. And also tonight in the $ in the stars $150 my AKs runs into KK. Ok vent over, but Im sick of this ****.
That sounds like the story of all of my bustouts...