How long did it take you guys to get an email from them when you first register. I guess they give you your password in the email, but I thought I would recieve the email right away. Does anyone have an awnser.

How long did it take you guys to get an email from them when you first register. I guess they give you your password in the email, but I thought I would recieve the email right away. Does anyone have an awnser.
It took me a little while, but less than 20 minutes. My spam filter had filtered to the spam box, so check there.
Yeah that does suck, although I was in college at the time. The whole process takes about a day. Worth it.
it took me an hour and then they called. When i withdraw from my site (royal vegas) it takes about 2 days to go through, however depositing goes easier.

When I did it a while ago it took a while but there was no call of any sort. That must be some new process. :club:

start to finish including call was 30mins for me. Neteller is the best. Especially if you are depositing to FCP as the bonus for using neteller more than makes up for the fee neteller charges you.