The Best Video Ever. Ever.

I'm not one to usually get too into internet fads. The Star Wars kid was funny for about two minutes, Chuck Norris quotes are only cool if I use them on Zach while railing - you get the idea.But

is about the funniest bleeping thing I've seen in my life.Seriously.
I'm not one to usually get too into internet fads. The Star Wars kid was funny for about two minutes, Chuck Norris quotes are only cool if I use them on Zach while railing - you get the idea.But
If that's the funniest thing you have ever seen, I feel sorry for you. You have led a comedy-deprived life.I kept waiting for something funny to happen.
If that's the funniest thing you have ever seen, I feel sorry for you. You have led a comedy-deprived life.I kept waiting for something funny to happen.
You, sir, are clearly clueless when it comes to teh funny.
I thought it was funny, made me laugh.

That smile on the King's face? The song? Biodome flashbacks? This is not funny to you people?I'm sorely disappointed in some of you today. Sorely.

lol Good lord. Thanks fellas, some of you are a swell bunch. ;)FYI, getting laid occasionally helps release some of that pent up hostility, you bitter angry twats. :club:

lol Good lord. Thanks fellas, some of you are a swell bunch. ;)FYI, getting laid occasionally helps release some of that pent up hostility, you bitter angry twats. :club:
there is a difference between anger and truth...For instance:Anger: **** you IQCrashTruth: You are an idiot...

I guess I'm in the minority here. i thought it was funny. "funniest thing ever"umm no, but made me laugh. I didnt realize there were so many ways to say eff you with your fingers. But now I know.